Locker room security for Saturday?

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Does anyone know if Pollard sent a letter to Iowa warning them that their locker room may be at risk for theft from their own student leaders?

If not, will there be increased security so that ISU won't get accused again?

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
Much more worried about your fans attacking our players/staff than their stuff getting stolen. As long as you have enough police around to keep your fans from fighting KF, things should work out fine.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Much more worried about your fans attacking our players/staff than their stuff getting stolen. As long as you have enough police around to keep your fans from fighting KF, things should work out fine.

Do our fans have a history of physically attacking opposing players/staff that I'm not aware of?

Because we know for a fact that former Iowa student leaders have a history of stealing from their own players/staff.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

Why in the hell would anyone from Iowa State want to fight Ferentz? If anything I'd think they'd want to shake his hand and wish him luck in his next decade of continuing to tank the Iowa football program.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Why in the hell would anyone from Iowa State want to fight Ferentz? If anything I'd think they'd want to shake his hand and wish him luck in his next decade of continuing to tank the Iowa football program.

i_love_kirk_ferentz_tee.jpg

Little known fact: Iowa State fan above.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014

Yea hopefully they tighten security around ports pots near hok tailgates.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
Why in the hell would anyone from Iowa State want to fight Ferentz? If anything I'd think they'd want to shake his hand

Hopefully there won't be a problem then. I just know that your fanbase, and AD, don't handle losing real well.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Hopefully there won't be a problem then. I just know that your fanbase, and AD, don't handle losing real well.

Really? Last I checked ISU football loses all the damn time and I can't think of any instance in which there has been an actual issue.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
lol We haven't had a winning season since 2009/2010 yet I can't recall any instances where there was an issue. Name one instance where we lost and there was violence. I'll hang up and listen.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It would be trolling at the professional level if the AD hired armed guards to check ID's going in & out of the visitors' locker room...ALL ID's...including the ones of those in uniform.
*evil grin*

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Says the fan base that thought they were better without Tom Davis, the classiest coach in Iowa history, IMO.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
For their sake they should probably just change on the bus. Or even better in their Locker Rooms in Iowa City. Just to be safe.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
It would be trolling at the professional level if the AD hired armed guards to check ID's going in & out of the visitors' locker room...ALL ID's...including the ones of those in uniform.
*evil grin*
And then sent the bill to Iowa. After all, if they're so concerned, they can pay for it. We're just trying to be helpful

Help Support Us

Become a patron