Linden, Wallace/Wilson. Frederiksen Court or Buchanan?

ehann

Jan 18, 2013
What's up guys,

Yes I have returned, hopefully there wont be as much controversy as before haha!

But the time has come, and I have been asked to submit my choice of application, however, contrary to expectation, I have not been given the whole list of accomodation to choose from... I have been allowed to apply to:

Linden Hall
Wallace and Wilson
Buchanan
Frederksen Court

Which should I choose? I'm cool to share a room, but Im not so sure about a three person room, and also I'd ideally like to go to a hall with girls in it as well!

(For those who don't know/can't remember, I'm an exchange student coming to ISU next year, from Birmingham in the United Kingdom, and I'll be twenty, and I'm a guy. I'm not a basketballer transferring from Kentucky haha!)

Anyway, cheers, and any pointers/tips/experiences would be much appreciated!

Edd

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Although a while ago, I lived in Wilson and loved it (1997-2000) and then in Freddy (2000 - 2002) and loved that also.

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
I'd go with Freddy Court. There are a lot of exchange students that are scattered throughout there. I lived with a guy from Ireland and he and the other people from that area (There were 3 or 4 from the UK and another from Ireland) were constantly hanging out and always joined me and my roommates when we went out to Campus town or house parties. Plus you get your own room (as long as you can get into a four bedroom place) but even the 2 bedroom apartments have very large bedrooms for two people. There are also girls in the neighboring apartments usually.

I have heard good things about Buchannon, but skip the other two.

3GenCyclone

Jan 18, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Both Buchanan and Frederksen Court are great when you know people already since they are more apartment style housing. With that being said Freddy will give you the most opportunity to get to know other people, especially ones not right out of high school.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
Frederksen Court is the most British of all of your choices.