Limosine/Bus Transportation for Wedding

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
We are looking to get a Limosine/Party Bus/Transportation vehicle that allows alcohol on board to rent for the day of our wedding for transportation of the wedding party and their guests.

We have 26 in the wedding party and guests so were looking for something at that or greater for seating.

We have already looked at Majestic Limosine and they have a 27 person shuttle.

We have looked at getondabus but none of their numbers are working and am wondering if they are out of business.

Does any one know of any other names/businesses out there?

Please reply to the thread or shoot me a pm if you know of a company or a person that provides transportation services.

TIA.

EZpickins

Aug 7, 2008
Ames, Iowa
I think you should just open the check book and rent a CyRide! I know a guy who would provide entertainment over the mic for free, he might even bust out "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".

simville02

Mar 25, 2009
No idea how they are but Luxxor advertises on the radio broadcasts all the time.

Always says something like Luxxor with two x's.

nye4cy

Feb 14, 2010
Johnston,IA
We are looking to get a Limosine/Party Bus/Transportation vehicle that allows alcohol on board to rent for the day of our wedding for transportation of the wedding party and their guests.

We have 26 in the wedding party and guests so were looking for something at that or greater for seating.

We have looked at getondabus but none of their numbers are working and am wondering if they are out of business.

Please reply to the thread or shoot me a pm if you know of a company or a person that provides transportation services.

TIA.
PM CYKROG

CyKrog

Sep 15, 2010
WDM

TIA.

I sent you a message. Des Moines Limo Service | Luxxor Limousines

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I used Smithson in DM, and while being super awesome, they can't seat that many people. As other people have mentioned, I have heard good things about Majestic.
Get a nice limo too, don't want to get some crap-mobile bus that is a Kinnick weekend tailgater. When you get your pictured developed, you'll be glad you did.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Soo, off topic, but I gotta.

My wedding, we found a limo: Small, one guy deal, good price, nice car. Stopped at a few bars between ceremony and reception (obviously). Last place, we had a drink, girls were ready to get to the hall to "tinkle", I went to find the driver. He's sitting at the bar, having a beer. I told him we were getting ready to head out soon, he downs the rest of his beer in one drink, says "let's go"

Of all the things from my wedding day, that's one I won't forget.:v_SPIN: