KXNO Sports Fanatics

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
Was in the car with my 3 boys last night listening to Sean and Heather on KXNO instead of Sirius for some dumb reason and they were talking about Disney World and employees getting discounts. I told my boys "just listen, she is going to talk about how she used to work at ESPN". Sure as hell she did. No surprise. My boys thought i was psychic so it worked out.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Heather's the only ISU fan left on that station. It's only a matter of time before it's all Hawkeyes, all the time.
yeah, and it seems a lot of her takes are very much whatever twitter chatter is and not unique takes. I was listening a few days ago and they were talking about the age of the Drake team and she was like "yeah, they should all be collecting AARP" and just earlier that day I'd seen that tweet going around local folks.

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
yeah, and it seems a lot of her takes are very much whatever twitter chatter is and not unique takes. I was listening a few days ago and they were talking about the age of the Drake team and she was like "yeah, they should all be collecting AARP" and just earlier that day I'd seen that tweet going around local folks.
She Parrots stuff from here too

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Tuned into the Morning Rush 1st time today in months. First thing I hear is Ross screaming an opening for Bruno. Turned it off. Ross screaming on radio is unnecessary and old hat.

LOL he was making fun of Travis Justice who is on vacation....

Lunardi2.0

Feb 28, 2023
St Louis
You sure she's an Iowa State fan? She was at the Drake game a couple weeks ago all decked out in Drake gear.
She is a drake fan also. She makes it well known she grew up as a Iowa fan then went to college at ISU and became a ISU fan and now is a Drake fan because they are " des moines home town team" and her and her husband go to their games because he is a known Des Moines resident

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
She is a drake fan also. She makes it well known she grew up as a Iowa fan then went to college at ISU and became a ISU fan and now is a Drake fan because they are " des moines home town team" and her and her husband go to their games because he is a known Des Moines resident
Yeah, Parizek was with her that night also at Drake.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
They don’t talk sports because they don’t know anything about sports
Got into my truck a while after the Hawk game was over. Had KXNO on the radio. A guy, actually a Cyclone fan, called in and listed reasons Iowa should get rid of Fran. He ended by asking Heather and Sean how many regular season championships Fran had won. Awkward silence. Finally Sean mutters “ I don’t know.” These two cover sports in Iowa. A state with zero major professional sports franchises. That’s sad.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Got into my truck a while after the Hawk game was over. Had KXNO on the radio. A guy, actually a Cyclone fan, called in and listed reasons Iowa should get rid of Fran. He ended by asking Heather and Sean how many regular season championships Fran had won. Awkward silence. Finally Sean mutters “ I don’t know.” These two cover sports in Iowa. A state with zero major professional sports franchises. That’s sad.
They should have asked 5 0, he was probably there