KU signs Bill Self to a lifetime contract

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
So KU doesn’t dispute that Adidas made payments to players and their families to steer players to the school. Rather, Adidas was acting alone and doing so out of the goodness if it’s heart. In other words, there was no quid pro qou. How is this even remotely possible?
"Goodness of their heart?" No.

"In their own best interest?" Yes.

Adidas' only goal is to get players indebted and committed to Adidas.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Kansas is one win away from having a national championship vacated. For me, it's the best of both worlds.
Games only get vacated if there is an ineligible player. there are no questions surrounding the eligibility of any KU player currently on their roster. I wouldn't get too excited about that being the penalty.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Does at home matter a lot anymore? KU you can send a low level bag man, the Self can skype while the assistant is there for any clarifications.
It likely means they know they are caught. So we’ll see if the NCAA says you’re good since you’re a blue blood, or if they impose heavier sanctions.

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It likely means they know they are caught. So we’ll see if the NCAA says you’re good since you’re a blue blood, or if they impose heavier sanctions.

I'm guessing KU will be ok but Ft. Hays will be on a decade double secret probation :D. It would be nice if KU actually had some repercussions for the stunts they've pulled, but I'm guessing it will be like No. Carolina and the fake classes nothing happens to them.

• Agree
Reactions: Kinch and JP4CY

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

I'm guessing KU will be ok but Ft. Hays will be on a decade double secret probation :D. It would be nice if KU actually had some repercussions for the stunts they've pulled, but I'm guessing it will be like No. Carolina and the fake classes nothing happens to them.
In other news:

Queen Elizabeth And Her Corgis​

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Dude may be a great coach but he’s as big of a cheater as there’s ever been…Coach K and Izzo could be neck and neck in this category

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron