Kleenex etiquette

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Here's another kleenex etiquette question for you.

Most days, I ride the bus to work (Yes, I'm environmentally conscious and care about the future of the world... OK, I'm actually just cheap miserly thrifty). If I'm on the bus, is it better to wipe several times quietly with a few sniffles in between or should I just blow it all out like twice during the trip?

I'm a wiper not a blower UNLESS I'm somewhat private. Same with deuces - I rarely fart in the toilet paper while wiping.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Appropriate topic when I have a cold and my nose is all drippy, but my 2 cents on the kleenex front:
I HATE the tissues with lotion in them. You can't use them to remove eye makeup. You can't use them to clean your glasses. And if you use them to blow your nose, your nose ends up feeling sooooo slimy you can't tell if you've wiped all the snot off the end of your nose!

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
I’m surprised this hasn’t transitioned to a thread about if you look before you flush

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I inspect once in a while.

Speaking of, I use paper towels at home when there are Kleenex on the sofa table. My wife asks why I do that. I tell her I need structural integrity. She then mentions the Kleenex have lotion built in and I say I don't need that ****.
-Basically its a Seinfeld episode.

JP, do you use paper towels instead of toilet paper too? Structural integrity.....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron