Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Literally just had a hawk friend of mine private message me on fb to stop sharing/ commenting about Iowa's racism. I have been dropping comments on posts from hawk central, 247 Hawkeyes etc. He apparently has seen them all and asked me to please stop. I said I would once I see some positive changes, and by positive changes I don't mean bs lip service by kkkirk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Literally just had a hawk friend of mine private message me on fb to stop sharing/ commenting about Iowa's racism. I have been dropping comments on posts from hawk central, 247 Hawkeyes etc. He apparently has seen them all and asked me to please stop. I said I would once I see some positive changes, and by positive changes I don't mean bs lip service by kkkirk

It's funny because my main Hawkeye buddy who gives me all the info I post here is fed up with all the Ferentz is a changed man nonsense

Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's funny because my main Hawkeye buddy who gives me all the info I post here is fed up with all the Ferentz is a changed man nonsense
He’s changed. It’s why he said he’s not friends with Chris anymore and that he’s not a good coach.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
He’s changed. It’s why he said he’s not friends with Chris anymore and that he’s not a good coach.

Kirk 4.0...the compassionate coach that allows players to wear earrings, hoodies and hats and post on Twitter. How they are able to recruit black players is beyond me.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Yeah, if my buddy can't dig his head out of the sand soon, it might be time to find a new buddy.

Seriously though, he represents the majority of the fanbase I think who were pretending none of it happened and now that Kirk has been given a chance to "lead the charge to change" are in denial that it ever happened and just want to keep everything swept under the rug. Makes me sick. What's worse is this same friend claims to advocate for BLM. Complete double standard to support BLM and the Hawkeye football program in its current state and under its current leadership. It isn't possible.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Yeah, if my buddy can't dig his head out of the sand soon, it might be time to find a new buddy.

Seriously though, he represents the majority of the fanbase I think who were pretending none of it happened and now that Kirk has been given a chance to "lead the charge to change" are in denial that it ever happened and just want to keep everything swept under the rug. Makes me sick. What's worse is this same friend claims to advocate for BLM. Complete double standard to support BLM and the Hawkeye football program in its current state and under its current leadership. It isn't possible.

Hypocrites are the worst.

This guy sounds almost as bad as all the people I have seen post the last 2 months about the Iowa issues but don't give a **** about any other race issues outside of the Iowa football program.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I said I would once I see some positive changes, and by positive changes I don't mean bs lip service by kkkirk

You don't believe James Daniels, Jaleel Johnson, DJK or the multiple current players that have talked about the positive changes taking place?

Reactions: 1776

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

This guy sounds almost as bad as all the people I have seen post the last 2 months about the Iowa issues but don't give a **** about any other race issues outside of the Iowa football program.
Epson-HC3800-lead.jpg

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Then just take your ******* ball and leave. How a racist POS has the nerve to call someone a hypocrite is beyond me.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You should probably stop posting here. Yikes

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

If only there was a way for him to control what he sees on Facebook

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
You don't believe James Daniels, Jaleel Johnson, DJK or the multiple current players that have talked about the positive changes taking place?
Former players that are still attuned enough to their college program to see that these changes are happening and are effective? Forgive me for wanting more evidence

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Someone typed this. Then hit submit.

Attachments

• 6014C49A-DFFE-4868-B820-49FCD89186D6.jpeg
    6014C49A-DFFE-4868-B820-49FCD89186D6.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.