Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Jade is just a guy who liked it when the players of color got mistreated and kept their mouths shut. Now he doesn’t know what to do but lash out at everything except the real problem (the Iowa staff). He is basically a 60s Dixiecrat.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I still don't believe that to be the case, but if it were, it would be absolutely mind blowing. I assume someone on here has screen capped all of those crazy tweets for when the account inevitably disappears?
Someone needs to foia Barnes work computer browser history.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
For the technology in the market place, I can't believe an engineering school hasn't exposed this Jade yahoo. Geofence something, track an ip to a physical address, on and on.......i don't think this fan base is trying hard enough. Just a thought. Anyone work with data solutions and other?

Last edited:
Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
For the technology in the market place, I can't believe an engineering school hasn't exposed this Jade yahoo. Geofence something, track an ip to a physical address, on and on.......i don't think this fan base is trying hard enough. Just a thought. Anyone work with data solutions and other?
I wouldn't be surprised if the JadeMichael @Jade_DFW is this guy: Jade Michael Ballard, U of I student, charged with stalking, etc.:
https://www.press-citizen.com/story...harged-stalking-criminal-mischief/4249723002/

Last edited:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
What would the FBI have to do with any of this? I can't come up with a reason for them to be involved.
I give this FBI thing a slim to none chance of being true but seeing the triggered hokroach comments is delicious.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's really unfortunate the fact that KF has been running a racist program for 20 years will forever tarnish all the accomplishments they had over those 20 seasons.

So for example when Iowa fans brag about beating ISU last year.... I'll just respond with.... "yeah, but at least our minority players are treated with dignity and respect.... that's a LOT more important than winning any day. The next time KF wins something significant while treating all his players like human beings.... please let me know!".

Status
Not open for further replies.