KC Star All-Big 12 team

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Would switch J'covan Brown and Pierre Jackson and then it seems about right.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Might put Babb on second team... because of his defense but I guess no one cares about that. And I wouldn't know who to replace...

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Jackson was a great find by Drew. 3* juco with two offers...Baylor and Creighton.

Not doubting he was a great find, he fits Baylor's system perfectly. However, Baylor went as PJIII went this year, so I'd put him on first team and move Pierre down to second team.

SWCy13

Nov 14, 2011
I agree, J'Covan deserves first team more than Pierre IMO.

I disagree. J'Covan is such a volume shooter, similar to Lace Dunn from Baylor (except better) last year. They really don't do much besides shoot a bunch, and score about 18 a game. Jackson averages 4 ppg less with 200 less Field goal attempts than Brown. Not to mention that he averages about 6 assists a game. J'Covan is a good player, but I'd take Jackson over him.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Not doubting he was a great find, he fits Baylor's system perfectly. However, Baylor went as PJIII went this year, so I'd put him on first team and move Pierre down to second team.

How does PJIII's lack of consistency strengthen his bid? The fact he has become almost an X-factor is why he is second team. Without Jackson, Baylor may not be a tournament team.

HuddleUp

Jan 9, 2009
Kansas City
I disagree. J'Covan is such a volume shooter, similar to Lace Dunn from Baylor (except better) last year. They really don't do much besides shoot a bunch, and score about 18 a game. Jackson averages 4 ppg less with 200 less Field goal attempts than Brown. Not to mention that he averages about 6 assists a game. J'Covan is a good player, but I'd take Jackson over him.

Me too. Jackson can take over a game in so many ways. He's also 2nd in the B12 in steals. He's much more of a complete player than Brown.,