Kansas vs Michigan St Basketball

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
This is quite possibly the least talented MSU team Izzo has ever had. They look very average.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
TX-COnn is on ESPN2.

Flipping between both games makes it pretty clear that right now it's Kentucky and then everyone else.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I stand corrected: Providence is playing a nice game against Kentucky right now, and giving them fits with their zone.

So it's Providence, then Kentucky, then everyone else. :p

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Pardon my French, but what the **** was the ref watching just now?

Michigan State player clearly had both feet AT LEAST a foot out of bounds during a scramble for the ball. Ends up getting it, throwing it up, and nailing a three to make it a three point game.

Could really **** over Kansas here. Though if any team deserves to get ****ed over by a ref its them.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Never mind. Just reviewed it. He somehow was able to lift both feet up as he was scrambling around on the floor. Really nice play.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Frank Mason is a joke.

Yeah, that 10 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists game against an elite coach was pretty bad. Insert jimlad here. Against everyone not named Kentucky, Mason has been very good this year. He'll be the next guy that ISU fans say "I can't believe our dumb luck that this guy scored his career high against us". He's playing really well right now. A few head scratchers every now and then but driving the bus pretty well all in all.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah, that 10 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists game against an elite coach was pretty bad. Insert jimlad here. Against everyone not named Kentucky, Mason has been very good this year. He'll be the next guy that ISU fans say "I can't believe our dumb luck that this guy scored his career high against us". He's playing really well right now. A few head scratchers every now and then but driving the bus pretty well all in all.

Mason is playing well and has been better than I expected so far, if he keeps this up I was way off on his abilities. I did say I thought Oubre wouldn't be good, he is making me look smart on that part at least