K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kstate, like Iowa, always has 7 home games...Kstate in the past has even had 8 home games a couple times

So Kstate having 6 home games in 2025 is no different than ISU every other season

traveling to Tulane, Arkansas St, is the most ridiculous scheduling ever. (see Ohio disaster).. There is absolutely zero redeeming aspects to this away dates. In fact--there are 50 reasons not to travel to these non-conference games in nowheresville

Come on Jamie. start treating ISU FB like a real program, and pay these bums like Ark State to come to Ames. Even though I loathe Iowa, they would never stoop to this level
LOL. Kansas State plays at Tulane and has 6 homes games this year.

goody2012

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2014
Kstate, like Iowa, always has 7 home games...Kstate in the past has even had 8 home games a couple times

So Kstate having 6 home games in 2025 is no different than ISU every other season

traveling to Tulane, Arkansas St, is the most ridiculous scheduling ever. (see Ohio disaster).. There is absolutely zero redeeming aspects to this away dates. In fact--there are 50 reasons not to travel to these non-conference games in nowheresville

Come on Jamie. start treating ISU FB like a real program, and pay these bums like Ark State to come to Ames. Even though I loathe Iowa, they would never stoop to this level
Why don't you check Kstates schedule this year and report back..

• Optimistic
Reactions: JP4CY

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016

I get Tulane since it's New Orleans which should be cool (not literally cool since it'll be New Orleans in September so it'll be miserable) but at Bowling Green and at Arkansas State is dumb imo... Do we actually save much money at all when you count lost ticket sales and whatever lost revenue from CyTown? When that gets built.
I don't care what other teams do I would think the season ticket holders would be upset they're losing a game.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get Tulane since it's New Orleans which should be cool (not literally cool since it'll be New Orleans in September so it'll be miserable) but at Bowling Green and at Arkansas State is dumb imo... Do we actually save much money at all when you count lost ticket sales and whatever lost revenue from CyTown? When that gets built.
I don't care what other teams do I would think the season ticket holders would be upset they're losing a game.
Those games were probably scheduled before Cytown was much of a thought.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
LOL. Kansas State plays at Tulane and has 6 homes games this year.
Other than the Covid season Kstate plays 7 minimum/season. And has had 8 home games https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/football/schedule/text/2013
The Tulane trips smell like Commissioner Bret's crazed scheme--I'd give ISU a 20% chance of winning---

2023 - Iowa 7 home games; + a trip to Ames (which has been a home game for them; + a trip to Wrigley vs NW) practically 9 home games for them

please tell us how an away game to JonesFkingboro, Arkansas is good for the program, the TV ratings, and the Ames economy.......

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Other than the Covid season Kstate plays 7 minimum/season. And has had 8 home games https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/football/schedule/text/2013
The Tulane trips smell like Commissioner Bret's crazed scheme--I'd give ISU a 20% chance of winning---

2023 - Iowa 7 home games; + a trip to Ames (which has been a home game for them; + a trip to Wrigley vs NW) practically 9 home games for them

please tell us how an away game to JonesFkingboro, Arkansas is good for the program, the TV ratings, and the Ames economy.......
Again, KState has 6 home games this year.
Again, KState plays at Tulane this year.
Again, games are scheduled years in advance (before Yormark was the commissioner).

If you are disputing these basic facts, I don't know what to tell you.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Are people unaware of Pollard and then Tulane AD Harris's relationship?

goody2012

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2014

If there wasn't a benefit to this structure of scheduling, why would we do it? All that **** you mention was considered when making the schedule. You know 5% of it. You know who knows all of it. The people who scheduled it.

Reactions: RezClone

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023

You lose any and all credibility to your argument with this. This was scheduled 4 years before any of us knew Brett Yormark’s name.

Also it’s happening 5 years from now, who knows what the landscape, schedule, or conference makeup will be by then.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022

Man there must be nothing going on over at your Hawkeye message boards these days

• Winner
Reactions: RezClone

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Again I don't care about the Tulane game since New Orleans is a destination but the bowling green and Arkansas state home and away games I'm puzzled by. Losing a home game sucks but I have faith in Pollard that playing in Jonesboro Arkansas is best for the program. I guess we were in real dire straits when we scheduled those.
It's gonna be a very odd schedule next season playing in Dublin Ireland and Jonesboro Arkansas.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Again I don't care about the Tulane game since New Orleans is a destination but the bowling green and Arkansas state home and away games I'm puzzled by. Losing a home game sucks but I have faith in Pollard that playing in Jonesboro Arkansas is best for the program. I guess we were in real dire straits when we scheduled those.
It's gonna be a very odd schedule next season playing in Dublin Ireland and Jonesboro Arkansas.

Well Jonesboro fits my travel budget better.:D

Reactions: AlaCyclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron