Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
Does anybody happen to know what the score is for this game that was a make up game tonite?

cyclonefreak77

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 26, 2009
Ames
At the end of the day, both teams will have to face the Mighty Ames High Little Cyclones. Good luck with that.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
At the end of the day, both teams will have to face the Mighty Ames High Little Cyclones. Good luck with that.

I realize nobody is going touch Ames. Heck they beat one of the top high schools in Illinois. Just curious how this game is turned out, since my son goes to Johnston, also curious how Creekmeier ) did tonight. Personally, I kind of like Ames, until want happen this fall.

S

st8

I realize nobody is going touch Ames. Heck they beat one of the top high schools in Illinois. Just curious how this game is turned out, since my son goes to Johnston, also curious how Creekmeier ) did tonight. Personally, I kind of like Ames, until want happen this fall.

waukegan is not one of the top schools in illinois. they just happen to have a stud player on the team who has also been highly recruited by a lot of college teams. they're good, but will by no means dominate the state like ames will in Iowa

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
waukegan is not one of the top schools in illinois. they just happen to have a stud player on the team who has also been highly recruited by a lot of college teams. they're good, but will by no means dominate the state like ames will in Iowa

This Waukegan team was a top 25 national team when they played Ames.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron