Jeremy - Site issues

sloaner

Apr 19, 2006
Indianola, IA
Why when you edit a title, does it not update in the post listing? Once I click on it it show up correct though. Look at one of my posts on Big XII on the general board.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
also jeremy, i think the inbox and sent items are switched. I click to jump to sent items, and it reloads with incoming messages. tnx!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Why when you edit a title, does it not update in the post listing? Once I click on it it show up correct though. Look at one of my posts on Big XII on the general board.

Are you trying to edit the title of a post you made before or after the switch this morning? If you are trying to edit the title of a thread from the previous system, it may not let you because it is actually tied to the database differently than the new threads are. It's annoying but shouldn't be a problem once we get new posts and threads and we are no longer replying to prior threads.

Sorry for any problems with this but hopefully it doesn't cause too much grief:)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
also jeremy, i think the inbox and sent items are switched. I click to jump to sent items, and it reloads with incoming messages. tnx!

Try it now and if you still have the problem, let me know and I can try something else...

Also, it may not jump if you don't have messages in the sent folder but you probably do since you're trying it. I have reset a setting to try and fix it.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Try it now and if you still have the problem, let me know and I can try something else...

Also, it may not jump if you don't have messages in the sent folder but you probably do since you're trying it. I have reset a setting to try and fix it.

Jumps to received messages when i select jump to inbox. Maybe I'm just dumb??