Jarvis West's condition

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm no Dr. But I found it encouraging that he was walking around apparently by himself with the team in the endzone celebrating after the game. He wasn't really participating, but I'd expect if they thought he had serious symptoms - somebody would be on him like glue.

Also appeared Harris was on crutches - not unexpected.
What happened to Harris?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
If it was a severe concussion he would have been in the locker room. Like the person said above me, the fact that he was left to his own safety in a crowd of over sized guys shows that he is probably alright. They take head injuries incredibly seriously now, and they should. If he was dazed at all they will call it right then and there.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Bump for any news about Jarvis.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Jarvis will be fine. I believe CPR said this week he expects both JW and Burton to be ok.

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
Does anyone know if Jarvis has had previous concussions? I hope not. I think he appeared somewhat dazed at the end of the game at Iowa. The camera was on him after the game winning field goal and it didn't seem to me he showed any emotion which would not have been like him.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Does anyone know if Jarvis has had previous concussions? I hope not. I think he appeared somewhat dazed at the end of the game at Iowa. The camera was on him after the game winning field goal and it didn't seem to me he showed any emotion which would not have been like him.

It was only a game winning field goal against EIU. He had his poker face going!

halaleezy

Aug 10, 2010
I sure hope Jarvis plays against Baylor but would understand if he doesn't. I hope Rhoads remembers Briles running up the score on us last year and gets the team even more fired up for the opportunity.

How is putting in your backups in the middle of the third quarter, running the ball 75% of the time, and returning two kicks for a score, "running up the score?" Just curious.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
How is putting in your backups in the middle of the third quarter, running the ball 75% of the time, and returning two kicks for a score, "running up the score?" Just curious.
I agree. we completely failed to execute ANYTHING in that game. The end result was deserved. Now lets flip the scoreline for saturday............er, just win!