ISU vs UNI Tickets on Sale Nov 1st

aeroclone08

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wichita, KS
The Cyclone Alley men's road trip is to Cedar Falls this year. We haven't been able to set a price yet since UNI won't tell us ticket prices until Nov. 1st, but keep an eye out for more info...

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Would be sweet to see Cardinal & Gold fill up the McLeod Center

UNI's AD has already said that he wouldn't play the game in the new McLeod center because GMac helped build that arena and didn't want him coaching in it since he jumped ship. Unless that has changed, it will be in the dome.

I agree, that would be amazing if we had a TON of cyclone fans at that game.

pttb

Jul 18, 2006
Hartzell made that comment about GMac not coaching in 'The Mac' tongue-in-cheek. It was established long ago that UNI would continue to play Iowa and ISU in the Dome so that as many fans that wanted to could see the game. The increase in ticket price is something that happened across the board this year. All game tickets went up for all UNI basketball games, so this ticket also went up some. Expect the UNI/Iowa game next year to have the same price. I would love for the game to be moved to the McLeod Center, but I don't forsee that happening.

So far, UNI has 2,000 tickets reserved for student seating, 3,000 for season ticket holders, which leaves only 1,200 single game seats for fans to buy. There will be some additional temporary seats added if there is demand, and standing room only seats are available too. Capacity is 7,000. There will also be luxury boxes added after the season.

There are some pics from inside the new arena linked below.
http://pics.livejournal.com/rawbery79/gallery/0002pc5y

Last edited:

goldmember

May 31, 2006
Pttb, looks like the fans will be right on top the court. The intimate set up should provide a good home court advantage for UNI.