ISU vs. KSU Tickets?

MNCycloneFan

Feb 13, 2007
Has anyone not yet received their ISU vs KSU tickets in the mail? I see that several people have already received them, but I still have not. I'm getting a little worried. Just curious.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Students have been able to get their KSU tickets at the Jake as early as Monday. Screwy system in order to get them though!!

sdmredsox

Dec 15, 2008
South Des Moines
I have yet to receive mine, and I got mine through ticketmaster. I'm not really worried, but I'm starting to get concerned I may have tossed them with the junk mail as they usually come in unmarked envelopes. I know the online receipt they email you says they will email you when your tickets are printed so you'll know approx when they will be coming. I have yet to receive that email so I'll just sit and wait.

outcydethebox

Aug 27, 2009
I have yet to receive mine, and I got mine through ticketmaster. I'm not really worried, but I'm starting to get concerned I may have tossed them with the junk mail as they usually come in unmarked envelopes. I know the online receipt they email you says they will email you when your tickets are printed so you'll know approx when they will be coming. I have yet to receive that email so I'll just sit and wait.

Ticketmaster mail used to be unmarked. The last two times we have received tickets from Ticketmaster it has said Ticketmaster on the envelope. It kind of bothers me, because I always thought it was great how they did it. It prevented ticket theft in the mail since no one knew it was tickets. Who knows why they decided to do it this way now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron