ISU volleyball facebook live

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Whew, that was a struggle. Thanks Iowa University for the pitiful coverage, live stats quit after 4th set!! Better than nothing I guess.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Whew, that was a struggle. Thanks Iowa University for the pitiful coverage, live stats quit after 4th set!! Better than nothing I guess.
Had some untimely SEs at the end of the 4th set that forced the 5th. The block won some key points in the 5th but two straight aces by Coastal made things tight but ISU prevailed.

Coastal was undefeated prior to the match with a roster full of international players including the lefty OH from Hungary who gave ISU fits.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Had some untimely SEs at the end of the 4th set that forced the 5th. The block won some key points in the 5th but two straight aces by Coastal made things tight but ISU prevailed.

Coastal was undefeated prior to the match with a roster full of international players including the lefty OH from Hungary who gave ISU fits.

she was 1st team all-conference as a freshman last year....Coastal Carolina was getting votes in the coaches poll and will probably be a tourney team. This may be a big resume win for ISU come tourney time.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
she was 1st team all-conference as a freshman last year....Coastal Carolina was getting votes in the coaches poll and will probably be a tourney team. This may be a big resume win for ISU come tourney time.
Coastal beats Iowa tonight 3-1. Agree that ISU's win over them today was a biggie especially if ISU ends up being a NCAA tourney bubble team again.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Cyclones take the dub!

Would not have been a good loss for our tourny hopes. Plus, it’s always great to beat the hawks!
Another good weekend with two five set match wins. ISU could be on the tourney bubble again so these 3 wins were huge especially the roadie over TOE and a win over a potential tourney team in Coastal.

Reactions: NWICY

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
For those watching online...

Carver Hawkeye was hot! Just sitting in the stands I was sweating. I think it may have contributed to our slow downnin set 3 and 4. Especially some of the errors.

• Informative
Reactions: StClone