ISU Tops Cincinnati

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Match score: 25-15, 26-28, 25-12, 25-16.

With the seeming ease of the other three, I don't know, but, wonder if there was an intensity issue in the second.

Tried Clone Zone on my Android, but, no luck. I'll stop by the Sprint Store on the way home. GameTracker didn't work on Cyclones.com either. First match issues all around.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Tried Clone Zone on my Android, but, no luck. I'll stop by the Sprint Store on the way home. GameTracker didn't work on Cyclones.com either. First match issues all around.

Road game (more accurately, a neutral site game). No video. There's never been audio for volleyball, either.

Stats (GameTracker) are the responsibility of the host team.

Last edited:

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Road game (more accurately, a neutral site game). No video. There's never been audio for volleyball, either.

Stats (GameTracker) are the responsibility of the host team.

I think she said in the blog that NIU was having some problems. I couldn't get the blog up at first, then my anti-virus kicked it back. Finally, got to read it after the match.

Good win, wonder what happened in game 2, also? Be interested in how UNI plays in their match.

Looks like CBSSports will have video of us tomorrow for NIU. I wonder why more matches aren't showing up in CloneZone for live coverage? Like our tourney? That's part of why I bought the premium membership.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I wonder why more matches aren't showing up in CloneZone for live coverage? Like our tourney? That's part of why I bought the premium membership.

They probably just haven't been added to the schedule yet. The home opener is still a week away.