***ISU @ KSU***

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
K-State is very impressive - we could not solve the triangle and two defense. Our shooters could not get shots off.

1st I'm about sick of how bad CF is working with Droid chrome jumping around like a meth addict.

I think our offense was okay really. What concerned me was the lack of defense on KSUs bench.

I sure wish BF would have been willing to look at Messeman b4 Deb offered her....

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
40 -37 KSU at half.

I've never quite understood the lack of interest up there in game threads. It's on Fox. Y'all watching. Here I am a crazy Baylor fan and I'm on here by myself. UConn, Tennessee, Baylor etc often have threads that go 20 pages or more.

I'll bow outa here for the 2nd. Hope they win.

That's one more than at your basketball games

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
It is almost impossible to talk about KSU's bench, because one of their starters apparently only played 10 minutes while Lanie Page played 23 minutes and scored 16 pts. However 9 players on KSU got significant minutes while ISU, 7 players got significant minutes, as is the custom. Seanna had only 27 minutes which is unusual. They appeared to be extremely active minutes also. I wonder if she is having some kind of health problem. I still think we need to give more time to the bench. I couldn't see the game, but was fairly impressed with KSU when they played at Hilton.

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines
It is almost impossible to talk about KSU's bench, because one of their starters apparently only played 10 minutes while Lanie Page played 23 minutes and scored 16 pts. However 9 players on KSU got significant minutes while ISU, 7 players got significant minutes, as is the custom. Seanna had only 27 minutes which is unusual. They appeared to be extremely active minutes also. I wonder if she is having some kind of health problem. I still think we need to give more time to the bench. I couldn't see the game, but was fairly impressed with KSU when they played at Hilton.

Seanna got pulled late by BF. We got to within 4 points - then we forced them into a bad shot... but Seanna just stood there for the rebound and her girl went right around her for the uncontested put back. Then on the next offensive possession Seanna looked lost and confused and threw up a horrible shot that was blocked right from her hand. Then 2 possessions later back on the defensive end - Same story - they missed a shot and Seanna just stood there and her girl got the rebound and easy put back. BF turned to the bench and grabbed TT and subbed Seanna out with 1 minutes left.

Seanna definitely had a terrible 2 minute stretch after we cut it to a 4 point game with 3 to go.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Frosh Lanie Page is the younger sister of starter, Kaylie. Lanie has had lots of injury issues and is just now getting into playing shape.

Coach Mittie is rebuilding a nice WBB program after Deb Patterson's sort of fell off towards the end following her last championship with Shalee Lehning. He has consistently added big talent women to the program with more to come. I believe K-State will be pretty salty going forward.

K-State 2017-18 Signees
Name, Height, Position, Hometown, School
**** Cymone Goodrich, 5’10”, Guard, Chicago, Illinois, South Shore HS
*** Mary Lakes, 6’4”, Post, Peoria, Illinois, Manual HS
**** Rachel Ranke, 6’1”, Guard/Forward, Burnsville, Minnesota, Eastview HS
*** Ashley Ray, 6’5”, Post, Girard, Kansas, Girard HS

Last edited: