ISU host NU tomorrow

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Wow, what an intense match. Nice W for Varner! Just shows that if he stays focused he should get another championship this year!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
What a tremendous meet today! Yes, we have a few holes, but overall the fierceness and aggression (constantly working for points, for pins) has me looking for to the nationals in Omaha.
KJ's gave a great speech post-meet, ending with "in a couple of weeks, we're going for our fourth straight Big 12 title, and in another couple of weeks, we're goin' to get the Hawks."

EYE4CY

Feb 15, 2010
Is there something wrong with Burke??? He seems to be going down hill very quickly this year.

cyclone1306

May 1, 2009
Is there something wrong with Burke??? He seems to be going down hill very quickly this year.

Burke has actually looked better over the last few weeks. He beat the kid from Missouri who beat him earlier in the year and got a win at Arizona State. he went through a long stretch without a win. But he has been looking slightly better.

EYE4CY

Feb 15, 2010
Burke has actually looked better over the last few weeks. He beat the kid from Missouri who beat him earlier in the year and got a win at Arizona State. he went through a long stretch without a win. But he has been looking slightly better.

I guess what I was getting at was the fact that he looked decent last year and this year just sort of fell off. Was he hurt, sick, or something in the off season?

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
it looks like we kicked some hucking fusker butt-way to go cyclones-keep on trucking and beat the eiu beakfaces in the nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like what coach jackson is doing.maybe some of our youngsters will pull some upsets at the nationals.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron