Votes: 75 25.5%

• Total voters

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
hehe

seriously though, that decal sucks compared to what a stenciled gold only logo would look like :skeptical:

Cost considerably more. it would take a decent amount of labor hours to stencil all those helmets. The stickers are easy, fast, and cheap. We have heard we are getting new uniforms next year. They are just trying things out.

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
Cost considerably more. it would take a decent amount of labor hours to stencil all those helmets. The stickers are easy, fast, and cheap. We have heard we are getting new uniforms next year. They are just trying things out.

Really?
Poll results so far show the helmet as Meh. Color me not surprised.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It looks like ISU may be wearing the new matte helmets vs NDSU.
https://twitter.com/CycloneEQUIP/status/505085878994092032

Cyclone EquipmentIt's time for the decals to go on! #cyclONEnation #BeatTheBison

BwJs7i1CQAEyICq.jpg:large

Those actually don't look that bad in that picture.

Anyone notice that after 2 days of practicing that the matte helmets look like hell? like the finish scratches off really easy? Reminds me of that opaque window spray people try to put on shower windows scratching off.

All helmets look like hell after 2 days of practice, whether they're glossy or matte. The reason why the glossy helmets look pristine on game day is because the equipment managers make them look pristine for game day. Same is true for the matte helmets.

MSP

Aug 22, 2012
Great idea - then we can get accused of ripping off USC AND Alabama.....
Could be worse, we could be wearing the ugly that is the uconn helmet...terrible all around. Reason number 50 that I don't care about new uniforms. It could be worse, and let's be honest the trice throw backs were not awesome, the back story is awesome...the uniforms were meh. But I liked the gold pants and striped socks:)

MSP

Aug 22, 2012
Those Jack Trice throwbacks were awesome. Wish they were our regular unis.
Agree to disagree...I certainly hope they don't change to that look permanently. They are no more than a once a year or every couple year look. Way too cartoonish and would get old quick...

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

Where?

I really hope not. These ones are so clean and classic.

These are the uniforms that beat a #2 team and killed the BCS.

Not going to get much better than that.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Agree to disagree...I certainly hope they don't change to that look permanently. They are no more than a once a year or every couple year look. Way too cartoonish and would get old quick...
Thank you..So many people want it as the main look. No thanks.