ISR Dan Dakich is a Douche Bag thread

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Drawing attention to it probably brings it to the family’s attention unfortunately. Wouldn’t mind an effort by Pollard and Campbell to draw it to the attention of his employers. Is he ESPN or Fox?
He's pretty much into shock jock territory now anyways so his employers probably like the attention. Honestly best thing to do is ignore him.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Well, he's currently trending on Twitter in Iowa...

What I appreciate is that it is Cyclones, Hawkeyes, Badgers, Panthers, Huskers, even a Baylor fan. What a crappy way to unite people, though.
I assume the Baylor fan you saw was Joe. I don't have twitter anymore, but back when I did I would interact with him once in a while. He's a good dude.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I assume the Baylor fan you saw was Joe. I don't have twitter anymore, but back when I did I would interact with him once in a while. He's a good dude.
Joe is one of them. There’s been a couple of other ones. Joe and I are good friends now after interacting with him last year.

Reactions: CloneGuy8

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, he's currently trending on Twitter in Iowa...

What I appreciate is that it is Cyclones, Hawkeyes, Badgers, Panthers, Huskers, even a Baylor fan. What a crappy way to unite people, though.

Obviously there's other things that come up that are far beyond it but most sports trash talk/rivalries etc. is petty banter having to do with games with plays and scores.

A line was crossed here though.

Reactions: dexterhawk

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
social media has allowed people to get attention they normally wouldn’t get. Some people will post whatever they can to get the most attention drawn to themselves. They don’t care if it’s in horrible taste.

The best way to stop this behavior for these people is to ignore them. Once they realize nobody is paying attention, they’ll simply stop posting.

So even talking about it here is only feeding into what DD was trying to accomplish

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Honest question. What would he have to do to right the ship? Like, maybe he should fund the 'Gold Seat' and its value each season for the next 29 years. Or he should set up a free season football ticket for disabled people. Or ??? Your suggestions, but please try to avoid the obvious suggestions as we've read them already. There's a price (both monetary and decency) for most every wrong. I'm just curious what our fan base thinks.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He could start by actually apologizing instead of sidestepping it and acting like it's the fault of the people calling him out for feeling how they do.

If Nick's parents are hurt by it a direct phone call would be appropriate.