Is Lewis injured because

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
How the hell is jackson out there taking a 3 with a minute left? Rather see Lewis in the lineup at this point.

prohm projecting last weeks terrible loss onto Lewis so he can pretend in his own mind that he is a real coach.. that would be my guess. Unless Lewis was in trouble or injured neither grill or Jackson’s minutes make any sense not even a little.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Terrence Lewis is the perpetually sexier back up quarterback

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I find it funny Trae all the sudden gets 28 min. Did a decent job defensively but it’s 5 on 4 when we’re on offense.

It's either that or 4 on 5 on defense...that must be the choice Prohm is making. Seems like there could be a happy medium. Would have been really nice to have Lewis shooting at least one of those wide open 3's that Jackson didn't get to fall.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
There are guys getting minutes that are much worse defensively and offensively than Lewis. Terrence isn’t going to turn this season around, but we got guys getting minutes that we get nothing from whereas Terrence gives you something. Which is a constant theme of prohms.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
There has to be more to it right? Even the game prior to Tyrese being out, he saw time. Hard to believe he could have failed some kind of audition for PT the last 2 games, seems like he wouldn't alone if that were case.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
There has to be more to it right? Even the game prior to Tyrese being out, he saw time. Hard to believe he could have failed some kind of audition for PT the last 2 games, seems like he wouldn't alone if that were case.
Has to be. I’ve been very low on Lewis generally but the only explanation that makes sense is Lewis is in some kind of dog house. Which would be bullshite. Suspend guys or play them if it helps the team.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Prohm might have been justified not playing Lewis on last years team, but making him rot on the bench when your other options are Caleb Grill and Tre Jackson who have averaged 2ppg combined over the last month and Lewis has actually played pretty decent over that same stretch is laughable and highly offensive. I hope Lewis can grad transfer and do something productive next year. Prohm has wasted him.

Season is still young, I'm sure he'll get some more run at some point. But why he is the last resort I don't think we'll ever know

• Winner
Reactions: NoCreativity