is Adidas allowed to make these?

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
Re: is adidas aloud to make these?

I do, too. But, I'm kind of a Nike snob. If it had the swoosh under the front, I would probably have already paid through Paypal...

I'm the same way. I'm not embarrassed about it either. If someone else has the same shirt, whooped de do!!! Hell, I'd probably high five the guy for good taste. :smile:

Plus, nike makes quality stuff IMO. My nike apparel last much longer compared to the crap you can buy from other vendors.

I do like UA but some of their designs on their hats and polos is just ugly.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Get off this guys back. He was making a joke. He intentionally spelled quite "quiet" because allowed was spelled "aloud".

Are we making the connection?

I think only one guy didn't get it.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
KU was covered by Nike until KU realized Adidas can do better. Adidas has "equipment rep/intern" on campus to take of their needs. KU athletics are just full of Adidas crap (shoes, t-shirts, polos, etc etc). Even for my work clothes (I dont do anything with Athletics) is Adidas!

I liked ISU Adidas stuff.... It was back in the day when we had glorious moments and not many other teams were covered by Adidas. Dump Nike, go to Adidas ISU!

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

picard-facepalm.jpg

Facepalm often gets overused, but this application is pefect. In fact, double-facepalm might have even been in order...

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
KU was covered by Nike until KU realized Adidas can do better. Adidas has "equipment rep/intern" on campus to take of their needs. KU athletics are just full of Adidas crap (shoes, t-shirts, polos, etc etc). Even for my work clothes (I dont do anything with Athletics) is Adidas!

I liked ISU Adidas stuff.... It was back in the day when we had glorious moments and not many other teams were covered by Adidas. Dump Nike, go to Adidas ISU!

The argument against will be that ISU is in the Nike "elite" program, and there are all these benefits, etc. Have we realized any of these benefits yet?

It wouldn't break my heart one bit to see ISU move elsewhere...especially after that maroon fiasco last year. Completley unacceptable...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron