Iowa vs Iowa State recruiting 2013-2014?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I love how Hok trolls/fans always go to this well when they run out of ammo. Of course living in the past is a lot better than living in the present, where they've lost two in a row to their biggest rival and are coming off a season that they lost to a DIRECTIONAL Michigan school, not even a regular Michigan school.

Hey, what's it like living in the past anyways? I hear that new Miami Vice television program is the #1 new show on tv.

That's why a majority of accidents in Iowa come from people with Hawk plates. They have a hard time driving while constantly looking in the rear view mirror

Blackblood

Jun 23, 2013
Iowa
Hey like I said. Created an account this morning with co-workers to have some fun with the new guys who is a cyclone fan. He is a really good guy and we had some great laughs at both teams expense. I could care less what you people all think of me. Yes Iowa sucked last year, yes it was an ISU type if year for us which sickens us over here. We will rebound and make another run like we did before. Bottom line when it is all said and done....when it comes to BCS games, conference championships, NFL talent, academics, recruiting, facilities, series history, and $$$ revenue, it's not even close and you just look stupid when you try to play that off. You may beat us half the time lately and that is just what a good football rivalry is, but you will always play second fiddle to the only real university in this state. Have at it!! Lol

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
Hey like I said. Created an account this morning with co-workers to have some fun with the new guys who is a cyclone fan. He is a really good guy and we had some great laughs at both teams expense. I could care less what you people all think of me. Yes Iowa sucked last year, yes it was an ISU type if year for us which sickens us over here. We will rebound and make another run like we did before. Bottom line when it is all said and done....when it comes to BCS games, conference championships, NFL talent, academics, recruiting, facilities, series history, and $$$ revenue, it's not even close and you just look stupid when you try to play that off. You may beat us half the time lately and that is just what a good football rivalry is, but you will always play second fiddle to the only real university in this state. Have at it!! Lol
You are getting better. Keep at it and soon you will have some real promise.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I love how Hok trolls/fans always go to this well when they run out of ammo. Of course living in the past is a lot better than living in the present, where they've lost two in a row to their biggest rival and are coming off a season that they lost to a DIRECTIONAL Michigan school, not even a regular Michigan school.

Hey, what's it like living in the past anyways? I hear that new Miami Vice television program is the #1 new show on tv.

What is the difference between hawk and knu fans????

Five national championships

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
Ok, if your telling the truth then quick what did you have for your free dinner?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

I wonder what an Alabama fan would say to this? You see, ISU fans, for the most part, understand where we rank in college football. It's bad. We know. Things, however, are getting better....slowly. Whereas in IC things appear to be starting to circle the drain. Your head coach has apparently lost his ability to do anything short of collect massive paychecks. Kudos to him, though. That's one of the better trolls I've ever seen.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

Actually, there are several real universities in the state.

Iowa State
Northern Iowa
Drake
Upper Iowa
Iowa
Grand View

View attachment 20548

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I think the real shocking part about this insecure idiot is that we didn't have the drive bys from such big Cyclone fans like hawk jack and hawk in chiland, and nei hawk to tell him how wrong he is.

Impressive work giri. You fit in well with the rest of twigs.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Yawn.

Last edited:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Don't use your fancy lawyer speak around here please.

Xi0aOIQn1WZf3dZmnp5lf4qtV0wPL5ptVsArloblLbatUZZr2Bbo4U4trNnimZLgOiTtvzHtWz7e2r0tr9XqnL7eyVZt3Zbrnh7eJC6t6jXt37LeH0auJSnPYTLeIx6uEjYrIo7d9rTrY1bV9oaudK2gpSbdo42cWf5tiBpMVMptyVKsZsAuunyuXU7nyNKk3v7oTWrBH77oTo7CH5bsk2muoFLu7H7CoT7iQg5k4obTWR4uYhDB8ErvIgzisYrfmMFucmLC8BxsM2LDv7EvNFbvdZ7vdibvdq7vdzbvd77veAbuAkAADs=

Reactions: CloneLawman

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

You got called out on the second post of this thread.

Now you are trying to save face.

On a message board.

During work.

The computer lab empty today?

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
Doesn't Wall-Mart have a no-hazing policy? Or am I confusing that with Target?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron