Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
When I started this thread 14 months ago, I believed it was a fair question. I am guessing not as many people watched the games this year. I also think more ISU fans than not want CSP replaced as coach. Is it a roster issue, as well as coaching issue? Or is it just a coaching issue? I am interested in any thoughts you may have on the matter.

Uh, you might try opening virtually any thread in the basketball forum if information on what ISU fans think is wrong is what you're looking for, troll.

P

PeacefulRival

Why would you close this thread? I just bumped a thread with a similar title about the Hawkeyes. I still believe the roster and the coach are good enough to make a Sweet 16 appearance within two years.

P

PeacefulRival

I'm an idiot because I have supported CSP and have stated I believe the Cyclones will be back in the Sweet 16? That says more about your support of the program than mine.

I truly think he is a good man. The Cyclones luck could not have been worse this year. They were in games late against some great teams in a great conference. I believe next year could surprise a lot of fans. If Pollard has the foresight to keep CSP, then he will look like a here in a couple years when you are back on top in the conference.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm an idiot because I have supported CSP and have stated I believe the Cyclones will be back in the Sweet 16? That says more about your support of the program than mine.

I truly think he is a good man. The Cyclones luck could not have been worse this year. They were in games late against some great teams in a great conference. I believe next year could surprise a lot of fans. If Pollard has the foresight to keep CSP, then he will look like a here in a couple years when you are back on top in the conference.
Yep

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Get lost. you tried the butt kisser stick before. it isn't any better than any of your other persona's.

Reactions: CyBobby

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019

It takes special kind of bad to not win a single game in a conference no netter how bad the team/ coach is. It really wasn’t bad luck at all.

P

PeacefulRival

As a Hawkeye fan I have had to deal with arrogance of Alford, the boredom of Todd Lick and the temper of Fran. I want CSP to be successful for all the reasons you want him to be successful. He seems to be a genuinely good man. Fortunately for me, it is not hard for me to have watched one of top if not elite basketball programs hit rock bottom. I can't understand what that must feel like.

I do know it would be great if he kept his job and had a remarkable turnaround over the next couple years.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
As a Hawkeye fan I have had to deal with arrogance of Alford, the boredom of Todd Lick and the temper of Fran. I want CSP to be successful for all the reasons you want him to be successful. He seems to be a genuinely good man. Fortunately for me, it is not hard for me to have watched one of top if not elite basketball programs hit rock bottom. I can't understand what that must feel like.

I do know it would be great if he kept his job and had a remarkable turnaround over the next couple years.

Pfft.

As Cyclone fans we have to put up with mouth breathing, little brother trolls that think they are cute logging in as a different user every week.

You deserved Alford.

We don't deserve to have you on here.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby
P

PeacefulRival

Pfft.

As Cyclone fans we have to put up with mouth breathing, little brother trolls that think they are cute logging in as a different user every week.

You deserved Alford.

We don't deserve to have you on here.

No hate at you! You can wish hate upon me or others if that is your thing. It's just not mine.

P

PeacefulRival

It takes special kind of bad to not win a single game in a conference no netter how bad the team/ coach is. It really wasn’t bad luck at all.

I hear what you are saying. It just seems like nothing went your way this basketball season. I think talent is on the roster and CSP didn't get where he is by not being able to coach. Just nothing went right.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Who are the replacement candidates for Prohm? I'm guessing he is going to hire Otz, but who else is in the running?

jmkc12

Apr 27, 2017
Who are the replacement candidates for Prohm? I'm guessing he is going to hire Otz, but who else is in the running?

Like you don't already know and haven't been refreshing multiple tabs all day long monitoring the situation

Expert

Mar 4, 2021

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron