Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Jamie is making Barta contracts look good. Jeesh, 1.2 million per win, then paying out 10-12 mil with no big doner money in a pandemic to hire his buddy. YIKES!
I thought a big donor was going to pay for it. With a 45M shortfall in the athletic department Otz better work out.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I thought a big donor was going to pay for it. With a 45M shortfall in the athletic department Otz better work out.

I'm surprised on the main board here people are upset at Pollard. I didn't think I would ever see the day that ISU fans actually questioned anything Pollard did. Don't get me wrong, Pollard should be getting absolutely destroyed for this joke of a "coaching search", I just didn't think ISU fans would ever question Jamie.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So what is Pollard waiting for to officially introduce Otz as the next head coach? Is he waiting for awhile so he can pretend that he actually looked at other candidates, when everyone knows this deal has been done for a long time now?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So what is Pollard waiting for to officially introduce Otz as the next head coach? Is he waiting for awhile so he can pretend that he actually looked at other candidates, when everyone knows this deal has been done for a long time now?
should be waiting for candidates to finish the postseason but we know that's not the case here

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Is this the reputation Otz has on the recruiting trail? Gets his guys with McDonald's bags of money?

My chief concern with him is his lack of experience and reputation for being know as a bag dropper on the recruiting circuit.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
LOL man, so Pollard had a list of people that he called on Tuesday and then hired Otz on Wednesday? Just like I said, Pollard can't stand to lose a PR battle and he was ticked off that the national media and ISU fans in general were blasting him for not doing a real coaching search, so he has to respond to that instead of letting TJ just have his day being named new Head Coach of ISU.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
LOL man, so Pollard had a list of people that he called on Tuesday and then hired Otz on Wednesday? Just like I said, Pollard can't stand to lose a PR battle and he was ticked off that the national media and ISU fans in general were blasting him for not doing a real coaching search, so he has to respond to that instead of letting TJ just have his day being named new Head Coach of ISU.

He's lying again.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
He's lying again.

I don't think he is happy at all. Pollard would have waited a week to announce TJ if it wasn't leaked that he already has the gig. That would have given him cover to fake interview some other candidates and pretend to do a coaching search. Since his scam was blown and everyone knew TJ had the job, Pollard was forced into this, which is so desperate it is funny.

Expert

Mar 4, 2021

It looks like he is wearing the same button up that he had on in the video discussing Prohm being let go under that zip up.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It looks like he is wearing the same button up that he had on in the video discussing Prohm being let go under that zip up.
To be fair, he wears that same outfit damn near every day lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Expert

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I think Pollard treats his fan base like they are idiots.

Iowa’s AD didn’t trust their fan base enough to even tell them about a coaching extension. That is what being treated like an idiot is. That being said those Pollard videos need to stop forever and the footage burned and the ashes buried under the next athletic building put up.

Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron