Iowa Football Recruiting

May 7, 2020
Not following. I was told there was another good site to get insider info on Hawkeye Football and Basketball recruiting, and decided to sign-up. Really like the intel so far on the new Hawk long snapper walk-on recruit.
200.webp

May 18, 2020
Long snapper may be one of the most important positions on the team for the TOE this year. Punter is probably the most important. No QB and a joke of an OC means they should expect a lot of punting.
Unfortunately it looks like this guy is a 2021 recruit....so I guess the Hawks are screwed this year. If the game does happen, how much do you think the clones will be favored by this year?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 72033
I'm going to wear this as a badge of honor. I find it endearing that I can p!$$ someone off so much just for giving my opinion and having conversation/debate.

I would hate to be in this guy's family during thanksgiving.
This legit looks like it was written by that LegendHawk guy. Someone should ask him. I ignored him quite awhile ago cause he's an idiot, but this is exactly how he talked

May 7, 2020
Unfortunately it looks like this guy is a 2021 recruit....so I guess the Hawks are screwed this year. If the game does happen, how much do you think the clones will be favored by this year?
Probably only 5 or so because it's at that dump. But we win but more than 2 touchdowns this year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Anyone know how this guy might compare to the long snapper that the clones recruited (and gave a scholarship to) last year? I'm thinking that guy has to be able to hike the pigskin a quarter mile, to earn a scholarship out of high school.

Iowa State's guy was the #2 LS in the country behind the guy that went to Notre Dame

May 18, 2020
Probably only 5 or so because it's at that dump. But we win but more than 2 touchdowns this year.
Only 5?! Do you have some inside intel about the new Iowa punter? You must be hearing he's going to be pretty good....since you have him tabbed as Iowa's most important player. Please share.....it's that kind of intel I'm here for.

May 7, 2020
Only 5?! Do you have some inside intel about the new Iowa punter? You must be hearing he's going to be pretty good....since you have him tabbed as Iowa's most important player. Please share.....it's that kind of intel I'm here for.
Well it's the TOE's most important game so the odds maker will put some weight on that. Plus it's at that dump with the pink locker rooms so you get a few points for that. But Purdy is going to light them up, and the TOE probably won't be able to muster up more than 2 or 3 FGs. It's going to be a blood bath in my opinion.

May 7, 2020
So you are going to give me the Hawks and 21 points to win against isu in Iowa City come September?

Cool so how much is the bet?
I'm sorry if you are a degenerate gambler. I hope you get some help. Also, and I know you aren't very smart so I'll try to make this clear. "More than 2 touchdowns" does not mean 21 points. In football there are other ways to score, like Field Goals for example. So if ISU wins by 17 points, that will be by more than 2 touchdowns (14 points).
Maybe that's all too complicated for you. But keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

Reactions: Cytown12
May 18, 2020
Just like isu did last year and the year before and the year before that and the year before that?
Wait, did Iowa actually win last year? Last I heard Randy Peterson was looking for video footage of a controversial holding call that supposedly cost the clones the game. He actually posted out a request on Twitter (soon after the game) - for any info leading him to the footage, so hopefully someone was able to help him out. I know it's tough finding replay video of college football games these days. So basically, I'm just waiting for Randy to make the final call on whether that was a legit Iowa win or not.

I think Randy was then going to investigate the controversial press box windows (at Baylor Stadium) that reflected sun light directly at the ISU sideline...and ultimately cost the clones the game against Baylor (last year). Hopefully he will have his investigations wrapped up before the new season starts....but who knows, with the COVID19 going on.

May 7, 2020
Wait, did Iowa actually win last year? Last I heard Randy Peterson was looking for video footage of a controversial holding call that supposedly cost the clones the game. He actually posted out a request on Twitter (soon after the game) - for any info leading him to the footage, so hopefully someone was able to help him out. I know it's tough finding replay video of college football games these days. So basically, I'm just waiting for Randy to make the final call on whether that was a legit Iowa win or not.

I think Randy was then going to investigate the controversial press box windows (at Baylor Stadium) that reflected sun light directly at the ISU sideline...and ultimately cost the clones the game against Baylor (last year). Hopefully he will have his investigations wrapped up before the new season starts....but who knows, with the COVID19 going on.
you can make fun of Randy all you want. He probably deserves it. But everybody knows that we got ripped off last game. It's fine, we will take it out on you in the Fall and leave no doubt who the better team is.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron