Iowa Football Recruiting

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
The source said Scherff played injured. That's all I need to know on how Kirk treats his players. Disgusting that he chooses winning over his players own well being
So where are the quotes from Scherff and King about feeling mistreated? KF is one of the 'good guys' in the business....even a troll like you should realize that. Or are you going after him like you did Patrick McCaffery - and making up stories that fit your narrative. At least KF is an adult and not a kid.

Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So where are the quotes from Scherff and King about feeling mistreated? KF is one of the 'good guys' in the business....even a troll like you should realize that. Or are you going after him like you did Patrick McCaffery - and making up stories that fit your narrative. At least KF is an adult and not a kid.

What are you even talking about?

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
The source said Scherff played injured. That's all I need to know on how Kirk treats his players. Disgusting that he chooses winning over his players own well being

Clone fans and their myths. It is why there are so many 10,000 plus post threads obsessing about Iowa. This one is now on its way to 15,000.

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
Nothing. It's already proven he played an injured player. I said IMO I view that as mistreating his player. Playing a kid "on one leg" is absolutely disgusting IMO.
Ferentz relies on the team doctor to make that call on whether a player can go, along with the player (of course) agreeing that he feels good enough to play. .

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ferentz relies on the team doctor to make that call on whether a player can go, along with the player (of course) agreeing that he feels good enough to play. .

This source came from the Hawkeye side and said he was injured and "played on one leg". I find that appalling. I don't expect you to agree and I don't care what your opinion is on it I'm just going off the facts.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
When a Hawkeye source says he was injured and "played on one leg" I'm taking that as a fact. Again I don't care if you agree with me.
Did Scherff say he played on 'one leg'? Because that is the one and only source that I would believe in this case. Here's an idea...why don't you just tweet him and ask if he is upset that KF made him play on one leg. I firmly believe that if he feels like he was mistreated, he wouldn't hold back.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Did Scherff say he played on 'one leg'? Because that is the one and only source that I would believe in this case. Here's an idea...why don't you just tweet him and ask if he is upset that KF made him play on one leg. I firmly believe that if he feels like he was mistreated, he wouldn't hold back.

I'm not tweeting anyone because that would be just weird. I trust my source and he's ten times the person and poster that you are.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
When a Hawkeye source says he was injured and "played on one leg" I'm taking that as a fact. Again I don't care if you agree with me.

JFC dude are you 10 years old? Seriously? I'm the "source" who quipped like over a year ago that Scherff played 'on one leg' against ISU as a complete exaggeration. Sure it's sad that some are taking this bait but it's more sad how you are just flat out ******* weird for taking it to this level and devoting this much time to it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
JFC dude are you 10 years old? Seriously? I'm the "source" who quipped like over a year ago that Scherff played 'on one leg' against ISU as a complete exaggeration. Sure it's sad that some are taking this bait but it's more sad how you are just flat out ******* weird for taking it to this level and devoting this much time to it.

Woah what has gotten into you?