Iowa Football Recruiting

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Fans showed up, but kinnick wasn’t sold out. The corners of the stadium in their last 3 home games were empty
Season ticket holders gobbled up single game tickets last year before they went on sale to the public in an effort to gouge their own fan base. It worked for the Iowa State and Michigan games but not the rest of the games.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

You......sell out.......every home game..........per 7got6 .............and you .........reduce the ticket price.............???????...........

Makes total sense.

Lets see if I have this correct. Same amount of games, I believe one more conference game at home. So what would make the Iowa AD drop the season ticket price? The only thing that could do that is not having ISU at home. No ISU and Iowa lowers ticket price. Now we know what is the most important game to hawkeye fans.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
You......sell out.......every home game..........per 7got6 .............and you .........reduce the ticket price.............???????...........

Makes total sense.

Lets see if I have this correct. Same amount of games, I believe one more conference game at home. So what would make the Iowa AD drop the season ticket price? The only thing that could do that is not having ISU at home. No ISU and Iowa lowers ticket price. Now we know what is the most important game to hawkeye fans.

That slate of home games would be a tough sell...yuck!

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Season ticket holders gobbled up single game tickets last year before they went on sale to the public in an effort to gouge their own fan base. It worked for the Iowa State and Michigan games but not the rest of the games.
I swear the stuff you guys come up with is what keeps me coming back.

• Dumb
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021

Makes total sense.

Not per me, lol. The schedule obviously isn’t as attractive as last years. Had Michigan, Wisconsin and ISU all at home.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Makes total sense.

I'm out of the loop on what he's posting. Shortly after he joined he went on my ignore list. An obvious re-tread.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Tickets sold doesn’t mean the place was filled for every game. Lol
Where did I say that? BCClone said per me, they sold out every home game as if I made it up.

By and large there weren’t nearly as many empty seats as you guys act like there was though lol

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron