Iowa Football Recruiting

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Alright listen lol. I knew I was wrong but I just wanted you to type that out, that’s too funny. Thanks for the laugh, now admit that Iowa can recruit at a high level.
Covering up a mathematical mistake by saying you’re trolling? Lousy excuse. Iowa can recruit well, but is lacking a leader like Matt Campbell to establish an amazing culture to get kids to reach their full potential.

• Winner
Reactions: weeterkane

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Covering up a mathematical mistake by saying you’re trolling? Lousy excuse. Iowa can recruit well, but is lacking a leader like Matt Campbell to establish an amazing culture to get kids to reach their full potential.
Iowa, a school that’s 18th in total draft picks since 2000 doesn’t help kids reach their full potential? While not bringing in top tier guys every year? Interesting take.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Not to discredit Iowa’s States season, but do you honestly believe Oregon was a NY6 quality team?
Iowa State would have beat Florida or Cincy by more IMO.
I think ISU could have had great chances against some of the other teams like UNC, GA, ND.

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I love how Iowa fans cry "Oregon didn't belong in a NY6 Bowl Game" when the last time Iowa was in a NY6, they got absolutely embarrassed and they were the ones who didn't belong. It's also funny how Iowa fans claim it's not their fault they had such an easy schedule in 2015, but somehow it's Iowa State's fault they lined up with Oregon? Lol

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I love how Iowa fans cry "Oregon didn't belong in a NY6 Bowl Game" when the last time Iowa was in a NY6, they got absolutely embarrassed and they were the ones who didn't belong. It's also funny how Iowa fans claim it's not their fault they had such an easy schedule in 2015, but somehow it's Iowa State's fault they lined up with Oregon? Lol
Say USC beats Oregon. Most people would say USC belonged. Would they gave beat ISU? I dont think so.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
How about these?

NY6 Bowls won vs teams with more than 4 wins:
NY6 Bowl appearances vs top 10 Opponents:
NY6 Bowl appearance vs teams that finished in the AP top 25:

Matt Campbell: 0
Kirk Ferentz: 1, 2, or 3 depending on which question
Ooo this is fun! How about this...

Teams Iowa beat in the entire 2020 season that had more than 4 wins:

Reactions: Legend Hawk

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Say USC beats Oregon. Most people would say USC belonged. Would they gave beat ISU? I dont think so.
NOPE. Lol it's because we handled them. If they beat us, a 5-2 Oregon team that just beat a top 10 team is propped up as having a good year. These guys are acting like 4-2 Oregon was horrible, yet glorify their 6-2 season and top-20 finish when they didn't beat a single team that was as good as Oregon. Iowa beat teams with an average amount of wins of 2.8.