Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
“You don’t have to respect my decision” is definitely a new one to me. Might have to steal that one for use in the ISR forum.

a guy with such a prestigious grad degree should be able to express his thoughts better.

what school did you get that masters from, benj?

you wouldn’t be lying now, would you?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
What year did isu win an outright conference title in football? Or is isu the tiniest of the tiny in the P5?

You know what makes a pathetic and tiny person, Jeff?

Being a deadbeat dad whose kids have nothing to do with him anymore. Wouldn’t you agree? Jeff?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Tough break for Iowa State on Biglow. Makes a re-commitment from Oladokun less likely too, I would imagine.

Huge blow. That guy actually had some decent offers. Bump for @CyTwins...I wonder what his spin will be. Might need all of tonight to put his talking points together.
Wildly, Twins said yesterday that he was trying to take Biglow with him. Looks like he might have accomplished that. I’d be surprised is Oladokun doesn’t commit to Pitt in the next week

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
With the Biglow decommitment, CMC now has the worst class in the Big 12. They’re striking out with all of the guys at the top of their board as well. Time to start filling the class with backup plans. Ouch!!

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I bet if you googled it you could find The answer out. Google could actually answer a lot of you're dumb question you have on here.

I have googled power rankings and not one yet has come up with isu winning 10-11 games playing Iowa’s schedule. It is why I keep asking you where you got this.

You sure you aren’t using some super secret CyTwins version of reality errrr Google?

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Is Iowa flipping that Ball State QB this weekend?

Well technically not any coaches. He is just going to check out the campus, town, etc. I'm sure he will commit in the next couple weeks though.

If this is the least impressive commit of our class I can live with that. Iowa tried with several other QB this class and just couldn't get a top notch guy. CMC understands this as well, he settled for a similar type mostly MAC level offers QB himself months ago.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Well technically not any coaches. He is just going to check out the campus, town, etc. I'm sure he will commit in the next couple weeks though.

If this is the least impressive commit of our class I can live with that. Iowa tried with several other QB this class and just couldn't get a top notch guy. CMC understands this as well, he settled for a similar type mostly MAC level offers QB himself months ago.

Maybe Iowa is just ahead of the rush and P5 offers will come after he flips.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron