Iowa Football Recruiting

May 18, 2020
Nah, no stooping necessary. From the video press conference with Dr. W, and the DPS chief, I think it was handled the best it could have been. The transparency was there.
LOL! Two Clone fans patting each other on the back for Pollard’s ‘what happens in Ames stays in Ames’ response. It was all a big conspiracy...it was Iowa fans all along that physically assaulted their own band members. LOL! The delusion is strong here!

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Imagine thinking Frank Garza isn't a POS. The dude is a professional con artist. I think when you make your wife fake your disappearance that puts you in your own separate category as a human being

Honestly how do you know so much about Frank Garza? You reading police reports and court transcripts to research Iowa players parents? You are taking your Iowa obsession to a whole new level with Garza.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I mean, maybe they like to be placed on ignore? I dunno.

Iowa's obviously got a good class signed but damn, it's made some of them insufferable.

I don't understand why they feel the need to come over here and try to get us to praise them and their almighty team?? Why are they so insecure?

I've never even visited an Iowa Hawkeye web site.... do ISU fans do the same thing? Do we have fans that go over to their sites and demand that they praise our team, our head coach, our recruiting, etc, etc??

It just seems really odd.... and very insecure. I really don't care who Iowa gets in recruiting.... I just care about who ISU gets. I guess I'm strange.... but you all knew that already.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
LOL! Two Clone fans patting each other on the back for Pollard’s ‘what happens in Ames stays in Ames’ response. It was all a big conspiracy...it was Iowa fans all along that physically assaulted their own band members. LOL! The delusion is strong here!
You mean when the iowa band went out the wrong direction straight into a crowd playing their instruments. And from the video site didn't look like anyone got assaulted. I mean the cops couldn't even get one person to file a police report

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You really need to quit being so lazy and do a little research before you post.

There's a reason why the Iowa Marching Band "incident" never went anywhere. JP called Barta's bluff and told him they would respond to any kind of evidence they had whatsoever on the case..... and Barta had nothing.

It's why ISU doesn't run to the national media and whine every time something happens to an ISU band member at Kinnick..... because if you have no proof that anything actually happened, then nobody knows if it really did.

ISU security said an Iowa band member was trying to get into ISU's locker room area too, but did JP run to the national media and complain that an Iowa band member tried breaking into ISU's locker room? No. Because he didn't really have enough evidence. That never stops Barta.

The band only left the field because the ISU facilities director shouted at them to get the *uck off the field. This never happens if it weren't for that Dbag who decides its ok to cuss out the opposing team just trying to safely wait to leave the field.

May 18, 2020
You mean when the iowa band went out the wrong direction straight into a crowd playing their instruments. And from the video site didn't look like anyone got assaulted. I mean the cops couldn't even get one person to file a police report
LOL! And here’s the - ‘they went out the wrong exit so we were right to defend our territory and physically assault them’ justification. LOL! Just stop already. You’re starting to sound like cytwins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Honestly how do you know so much about Frank Garza? You reading police reports and court transcripts to research Iowa players parents? You are taking your Iowa obsession to a whole new level with Garza.

It's common knowledge. Was that a serious question?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Assault huh? Iowa's band marched into a crowd of people that were basically standing still because there was nowhere to go. Do you think it's possible at all for a band member to fall on their own in a huge crowd where there's probably no doubt some pushing and shoving going on anyway?

It was already a dangerous situation... and Iowa's band marching into it only made it more dangerous. I'm sure there might have been some Iowa and ISU fans that even got home that night with a few bumps and bruises.

JP released a few different security cameras views of what was going on. It sure didn't paint Iowa's band in a good light at all IMO. I have no idea where they thought they were going to go by marching into that crowd that wasn't even moving.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Don't forget a top 25 freshman class to go with those two transfers

Twins factored the recruiting class into his predictions. If Harris gets eligible, he thinks they will be a bubble team. Plus lets face it, Twins always pumps sunshine with these predictions and ISU never deliverers. He said ISU was a NCAA team last years (YIKES on that one). He also said ISU wins a minimum of 8 games last year if Purdy plays, and they only won 7.

I doubt very much that ISU is even a bubble team even with Harris and JCL just judging by Twins predictions and how wrong he typically is.

May 18, 2020
Assault huh? Iowa's band marched into a crowd of people that were basically standing still because there was nowhere to go. Do you think it's possible at all for a band member to fall on their own in a huge crowd where there's probably no doubt some pushing and shoving going on anyway?

It was already a dangerous situation... and Iowa's band marching into it only made it more dangerous. I'm sure there might have been some Iowa and ISU fans that even got home that night with a few bumps and bruises.

JP released a few different security cameras views of what was going on. It sure didn't paint Iowa's band in a good light at all IMO. I have no idea where they thought they were going to go by marching into that crowd that wasn't even moving.
LOL! Yes, it was all the Iowa band’s fault. Pollard made that abundantly clear after his thorough investigation. Clone fans were completely justified to physically assault Iowa band members for going out the wrong exit. Case closed!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The whole band thing was hilarious actually.

Barta runs immediately to filing an accusation nationally against ISU for assault and who all knows what else..... and JP comes out and makes Barta look like the absolute fool that he is by showing nothing happened.... and nothing has ever been shown to have happened since. It was all accusation by Barta with nothing to stand on.

This coming from an AD that has no business still having a job after the millions he's cost Iowa in legal bills.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It's common knowledge. Was that a serious question?

Links then? I mean I've never heard any of this, and I've googled Frank Garza to find out about his history. I never even found half of what you posted. You gotta dig just to find out he was in prison.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
LOL! And here’s the - ‘they went out the wrong exit so we were right to defend our territory and physically assault them’ justification. LOL! Just stop already. You’re starting to sound like cytwins.
No one got assaulted though did they? Got any arrest from this incident. Oh that's right there wasn't any

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
The whole band thing was hilarious actually.

Barta runs immediately to filing an accusation nationally against ISU for assault and who all knows what else..... and JP comes out and makes Barta look like the absolute fool that he is by showing nothing happened.... and nothing has ever been shown to have happened since. It was all accusation by Barta with nothing to stand on.

This coming from an AD that has no business still having a job after the millions he's cost Iowa in legal bills.

Now you are making crap up. At first Barta said something might have happen we will investigate. Well the pissed off band members who claimed they were assaulted. When that starting coming out and the band members forced his hand, Barta did what he had to do and take a stronger stance on this.

You guys are so funny on this whole thing. Of course Barta had to do that, he had band members telling him they had been assaulted (one had broken ribs), what was he supposed to do, say nothing about it?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Links then? I mean I've never heard any of this, and I've googled Frank Garza to find out about his history. I never even found half of what you posted. You gotta dig just to find out he was in prison.

It’s pretty pathetic, really. Iowa State fans can’t stand that the face of college basketball plays for Iowa, so they try to dig up dirt on his dad from 20+ years ago to try to take attention away from Luka.