Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I said Jordan was going to grad transfer this year?

You asked this about Jordan
Any truth to the rumors he's looking at grad transfer options?

Then later you said this about Jordan
He's going to be a hot commodity on the grad transfer market for someone looking for a sniper off the bench

So it looks like you are implying he is/was going to grad transfer. I wasn't reading the site then, but this search of grad transfer brought these up.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
CyTwins has a library full of bad takes. Somebody the other day found a couple great quotes from him regarding Hockenson and Fant. Incredible stuff. Slamming Garza is just as bad at this point.

Wow, that is bad stuff. I personally love this one even more, considering Iowa has a better team than ISU this year.

Bohannon
Connor
Wieskamp
Kriener
Garza
That's arguably a worse starting 5 than what Lickliter had

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wow, that is bad stuff. I personally love this one even more, considering Iowa has a better team than ISU this year.
Iowa has proven a lot of people wrong this year with how they've been playing as a whole. I don't think there were many people out there thinking Iowa was going to do what they've done so far, so credit them for rising well above expectations. There is a ton of season left and as good as Iowa has played, they could just as well fall back to down to where their expectations had them. Losing J-Bo could also be detrimental to this team as he's a very experienced shooter who makes the defense extend. We'll see what happens. A lot of Frans teams have started out this way and ended up crumbling in the last month of the season.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa has proven a lot of people wrong this year with how they've been playing as a whole. I don't think there were many people out there thinking Iowa was going to do what they've done so far, so credit them for rising well above expectations. There is a ton of season left and as good as Iowa has played, they could just as well fall back to down to where their expectations had them. Losing J-Bo could also be detrimental to this team as he's a very experienced shooter who makes the defense extend. We'll see what happens. A lot of Frans teams have started out this way and ended up crumbling in the last month of the season.

Yeah, long season and anything can happen. Losing Bohannon (as he will shut it down) is gonna hurt the team as well. Even though he was struggling this year dealing with playing on one bad hip and one recently operated on hip. Yet he brings so much to the team even playing at 50% of less like he has been. Still @CyTwins take on the Iowa team was really, really, really bad. If he is gonna mock others for one bad take, I think his bad take should also be on display.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You asked this about Jordan

Then later you said this about Jordan

So it looks like you are implying he is/was going to grad transfer. I wasn't reading the site then, but this search of grad transfer brought these up.

OK what am I missing? I still think he'll grad transfer but not sure either way

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah, long season and anything can happen. Losing Bohannon (as he will shut it down) is gonna hurt the team as well. Even though he was struggling this year dealing with playing on one bad hip and one recently operated on hip. Yet he brings so much to the team even playing at 50% of less like he has been. Still @CyTwins take on the Iowa team was really, really, really bad. If he is gonna mock others for one bad take, I think his bad take should also be on display.

I've had 6,348 takes on here and am hitting on approximately 96% of them

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: mj4cy and HawkFan1

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I mean that's fine. I had a similar take on Iowa this year as well, thinking that they were really going to struggle this year but they've proven me wrong. You don't have to be embarrassed for having a wrong take/opinion, it happens all the time when talking about sports. Just admit you're wrong and move on. No one is right 100% of the time.

• Agree
Reactions: PeacefulRival

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I mean that's fine. I had a similar take on Iowa this year as well, thinking that they were really going to struggle this year but they've proven me wrong. You don't have to be embarrassed for having a wrong take/opinion, it happens all the time when talking about sports. Just admit you're wrong and move on. No one is right 100% of the time.

We all have bad takes. @CyTwins is the one who tries to mock and discredit others for a single bad take, so I figure if he is ok doing that to others, he won't mind if they do the same.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
We all have bad takes. @CyTwins is the one who tries to mock and discredit others for a single bad take, so I figure if he is ok doing that to others, he won't mind if they do the same.
If you're going to dish it, you gotta be able to take it. I have no problem being called out for bad takes and I sure have some bad ones out there. Own it and move on.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Who's only bad one bad take? Definitely not you

I get that you have a ton of bad takes and it is upsetting you right now. Yet using the Rush Limbaugh strategy of saying you are right 96% of the time to take away from your awful misses is just sad.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
CyTwins has a library full of bad takes. Somebody the other day found a couple great quotes from him regarding Hockenson and Fant. Incredible stuff. Slamming Garza is just as bad at this point.
You realize one of you best trollers repeatedly said on here that he shouldn't start for any power 5 team in the Country?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron