Iowa -7 vs ISU

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I know you're intentionally being a dickhole, but Barkley had over 300 yards of offense against Iowa. How terrible it would be for Montgomery to have a similar game.
Barkley carried his team straight through and set them up to win. They don't win that without him. McSorley may have had the last laugh, but Barkley put him in position for it in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
is-it-football-season-yet-gnfl-memes-the-face-of-618848.png

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
So you want Montgomery to follow in Barkley’s shoes yet have to rely on Kempt to match McSorley to win the game? Odd but you do you.
[sigh] Everything was going along quite nicely, then another "Look at me!" sinkhole right in the middle of a pleasant conversation.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Let's get this back on track. I'll ask you a few questions

Who's Iowa's backup QB if Stanley goes down?

What two RB's get the most carries this year?

What two WR's besides Easley get the most catches this year?

Who's your surprise player on defense?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.
Like, zero trolling or trying to make fun of him, he’s just taking it all way too serious and personal while badly trolling.

Anyone that watched the Iowa NDSU game knows that the Bison really pushed Iowa around. I don’t care if the score doesn’t reflect that. He’s trying to troll so hard he wouldn’t admit it.
Anyone that watched the ISU NDSU game knows NDSU dominated. Wentz was kept in check but they just completely ran all over us, we couldn’t do anything to stop them. That’s not tough to admit.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Who's Iowa's backup QB if Stanley goes down?
Peyton Mansel. (Texas gunslinger known for impregnating girls by simply flipping of his faux hawk)
Toren Young and IKM
Ihmir Smith Marsett, but from what Nick's father has told me, Brandon Smith wouldn't surprise me either.
Geno Stone. Predicting he will push Gervase for the starting safety spot.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Let's get this back on track. I'll ask you a few questions

Who's Iowa's backup QB if Stanley goes down? Peyton Mansell

What two RB's get the most carries this year? Young and IKM, but lookout for Sargent.

What two WR's besides Easley get the most catches this year? Brandon Smith and ISM

Who's your surprise player on defense? Really don't know, if I had to guess I would say Lattimore.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

What two RB's get the most carries this year? Young and IKM, but lookout for Sargent.

What two WR's besides Easley get the most catches this year? Brandon Smith and ISM

Who's your surprise player on defense? Really don't know, if I had to guess I would say Lattimore.

Sargent is actually going to play?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Quote from his coach at Iowa Western, "Been around a lot of good ones. He’s the best we ever had. Tough, smart, great hands out of backfield. Huge pickup."

Some around here might mistake that to mean he had an offer from Auburn, but I can assure you he did not.:D:D:D:D

No wonder he was going to go to UNI until Iowa offered him

• Agree
Reactions: RedBayou

Help Support Us

Become a patron