Injury Update

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hello here's your updates from Dresser

- Shapiro is wrestling this weekend - so my intuition was wrong there! Ha
- Still too soon for the other guys. He said they're progressing. Has hopes to wrestle the guys that have been out next weekend. BUT, the same answer you guys have seen: just don't want to push it and risk anything with March so close.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Hello here's your updates from Dresser

- Shapiro is wrestling this weekend - so my intuition was wrong there! Ha
- Still too soon for the other guys. He said they're progressing. Has hopes to wrestle the guys that have been out next weekend. BUT, the same answer you guys have seen: just don't want to push it and risk anything with March so close.
So you got a lot of coach speak? ;) hope the guys get healthy soon.

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Are the meets televised and on what service?

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't see any of the Saturday duals on the ESPN+ schedule and am a bit confused as to why. OK St have some sort of agreement with another service? Not that this should matter with the duals all happening in our house.

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
They'll have OSU on ESPN+ but Iowa Central/Lindenwood will not be televised, unfortunately.

• Informative
Reactions: CycoCyclone

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Are the meets televised and on what service?
I'm wondering the same thing. I don't see any of the Saturday duals on the ESPN+ schedule and am a bit confused as to why. OK St have some sort of agreement with another service? Not that this should matter with the duals all happening in our house.

Their wrestling info this season is a bit difficult to track exact start times and media details, but they did put this out on twitter a few days ago:

Reactions: DantheFan

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Really sucks we won’t be at full strength for okie lite.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I'm more concerned what the weather situation is going to be like. We are coming from the North and our plan was to get there for the Ok State one and stay overnight.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Their wrestling info this season is a bit difficult to track exact start times and media details, but they did put this out on twitter a few days ago:

I can drop this information the rest of the season so you have it in here if that helps!

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
I'm more concerned what the weather situation is going to be like. We are coming from the North and our plan was to get there for the Ok State one and stay overnight.

My GOAL is to be there Saturday. A little nervous since the weather is supposed to be crappy. So I will do my best to be there Saturday to keep you guys informed of everything going on. If I can't make it will let you guys know. I don't live in Ames anymore, sadly!

Reactions: JM4CY

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Their wrestling info this season is a bit difficult to track exact start times and media details

This year has also had schedule changes being done on the fly due to COVID and other factors. The most up-to-date info will come from @CycloneWR on Twitter.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Someone should stream the other meets on Fb live or something else if there is no tv coverage. Maybe there is a Cyclone media company somewhere that might want to do that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron