Indy Corn 250

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
Maybe they can put some sort of markers in the grass lots. I don't know how many people were looking for their cars after the race. It also sucked moving four car lengths in an hour and nearly running out of gas. I know it's to be expected with 40,000 people leaving all at the same time but still. People need to get the system down of car in original lane going followed by car trying to get in, then car in original lane.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Maybe they can put some sort of markers in the grass lots. I don't know how many people were looking for their cars after the race. It also sucked moving four car lengths in an hour and nearly running out of gas. I know it's to be expected with 40,000 people leaving all at the same time but still. People need to get the system down of car in original lane going followed by car trying to get in, then car in original lane.

That would require the average person to have even a trace amount of courtesy, and more than 2 brain cells. You should've watched the last 1/4 of the race from the concourse and been the first one to your car, just like at Hilton.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
That would require the average person to have even a trace amount of courtesy, and more than 2 brain cells. You should've watched the last 1/4 of the race from the concourse and been the first one to your car, just like at Hilton.

QFT. :biglaugh:

But seriously...one could also wait awhile for the traffic to clear, like at any football game. I waited maybe 45 minutes -- just milled around for awhile -- then got in the car. Had to wait about 2 minutes total between the parking area and the interstate.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
This is why you tailgate after a race!
Some of the best tailgates I've ever been to have been after as race while people wait for the lots to clear out.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This is why you tailgate after a race!
Some of the best tailgates I've ever been to have been after as race while people wait for the lots to clear out.

yes, just like football it shouldnt be too hard to figure out