Illinois MBB Star Suspended

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hard to imagine he drove to Lawrence alone on the night of the accusation.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A coach csn only do so much but you have to wonder if this is one cog in Underwood Underwood not being the coach soon enough.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
F@@k, he is a great player, but if true see ya. Illinois has a good team this year...... Idiot ugghhh

Reactions: chadly82

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Just so many cameras, snapchats, cell phone pings now that can easily place people at tangible locations.
Tough to say that he never met someone if there's that type of info. Seems like now it usually comes down to consent.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Hard to imagine he drove to Lawrence alone on the night of the accusation.

That was my thought as well. I'd venture to guess there are other guys on that team that, at a minimum, know a bit about what happened.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Illinois is better this yr, KU MBB set out a honeypot. Clearer path to the national championship. ;)

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just so many cameras, snapchats, cell phone pings now that can easily place would people at tangible locations.
Tough to say that he never met someone if there's that type of info. Seems like now it usually comes down to consent..

Agree, just tried to call my old man about this but didnt answer. He knows some people at Illinois who would confirm this.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I was in Columbus once. Having a drink/watching a game at a bar. Ezekiel Elliott came in.

Five minutes later he walked out with two... rather attractive... women on each of his arms.

Must be fun to be a rockstar athlete.

I don't get it. If she's not into it then... okay. They're lined up around the block for you.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Terrence Shannon's attorney Mark P. Sutter says the Illinois star is innocent of rape charges in a statement.

"Since September, when these allegations surfaced, Terrence has cooperated with law enforcement throughout the investigation, declaring his innocence from the beginning. Several months later, my office learned that formal charges were filed against him yesterday in Lawrence, KS. In less than 24 hours, my client responded, and he voluntarily surrendered to local authorities for processing and release. Terrence is innocent of these charges, and he intends to take his case to trial."

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Terrence Shannon's attorney Mark P. Sutter says the Illinois star is innocent of rape charges in a statement.

"Since September, when these allegations surfaced, Terrence has cooperated with law enforcement throughout the investigation, declaring his innocence from the beginning. Several months later, my office learned that formal charges were filed against him yesterday in Lawrence, KS. In less than 24 hours, my client responded, and he voluntarily surrendered to local authorities for processing and release. Terrence is innocent of these charges, and he intends to take his case to trial."

He wont play for Illinois again.

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Just so many cameras, snapchats, cell phone pings now that can easily place people at tangible locations.
Tough to say that he never met someone if there's that type of info. Seems like now it usually comes down to consent.

He was definitely in Lawrence at the football game that night with several other basketball players but would be curious what level of detail they could get.