If KU wins tomorrow

maciues

Nov 20, 2013
The guy gets beat by a much smaller opponent after saying things like "he's not human"....not sure I'm reading too much into anything except that the illustration used to represent ISU is the guy who f'ing loses? Next you'll tell me it's only coincidence the Balboa is wearing red/white and blue trunks...which happen to be the same f'ing color as KU!!!

This analogy SUCKS ***!

This thread sucks.

We're going to win. In your analogy, Rocky has to lose!!!

Settle down!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm really struggling to not use my mod super powers to erase this thread title from existence.

Go ahead and close it. There is no need for a thread title "If KU wins." If I didn't know better, I would think this was a troll job.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This thread is making me contemplate the idea of ISU losing tomorrow, which I suppose might help prevent a meltdown.

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
If KsUck wins tomorrow...then I have to payoff a bet by doing something I'd rather not discuss here with all you wierdos.

GO CLONES!!!

Last edited:

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
KANSAS WILL BE DESTROYED. THERE IS NO WINNING FOR KANSAS. ALL THINGS WHICH END IN KANSAS WINNING ARE UNDEFINED.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Almost had a chance this morning.

A guy came to our kickboxing class with a Jawhawk shirt on. I offered him up as a heavy bag, but apparently an actual beating was frowned upon.

Kansas must be destroyed.

Anyone who can pull Cato the Elder into a basketball thread...is doing something very right!

"Ceterum autem censeo Kansas esse delendam!"

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Anyone who can pull Cato the Elder into a basketball thread...is doing something very right!

"Ceterum autem censeo Kansas esse delendam!"

That belongs in the GameDay signs thread!

maciues

Nov 20, 2013
I will not. This is a big game. The OP suggested we may lose. You picked a photo of a loser to represent us. Get your **** straight, man...then I'll settle down. Carry on.

To be fair, Drago won almost all of his fights. Not exactly a loser! His record translated to the Big 12 would be great!

76Jayhawk

Aug 11, 2013
I believe they will have about a 95% chance of winning the conference yet again. Kind of a depressing thought only 4 games into conference play. If we win, then it is still wide open.

This is a game KU has to lose if someone is going to dethrone them.
Flattering I think. Or arrogant. I cant decide.

14 games to go after this one tomorrow. KU still has roadies @ WVU, OU, UT, OSU to contend with PLUS home games against OU, UT, WVU, ISU, UT, Baylor.

Even if KU wins this game, its not a gaurantee they win the conference. Not even remotely. The 4th game in the conference is not going to decide the conference for anyone. No, not even ISU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron