I-80 West for Drake

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Sitting in Lincoln, do we go to Des Moines or not? A little snow isn't bad, but ice is a no go. Is there any first hand knowledge about I-80 or around the Arena? Parking lots and sidestreets are ice here, but main roads and interstate are okay.

Apr 19, 2006
Sitting in Lincoln, do we go to Des Moines or not? A little snow isn't bad, but ice is a no go. Is there any first hand knowledge about I-80 or around the Arena? Parking lots and sidestreets are ice here, but main roads and interstate are okay.

I was out this morning and things were fine. Just got off the phone with a friend and he stated things were deteriorating. Just checked 511ia.com and roads look to be partially covered.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Disappointed because we would have a chance for MBB and WBB in a single weekend trip, but too cold to take a chance for us. If we could email tix we will.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Disappointed because we would have a chance for MBB and WBB in a single weekend trip, but too cold to take a chance for us. If we could email tix we will.
If you won't have a chance to see a game I don't think it is that bad. I maybe wouldn't if you make it to multiple games.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa

We were just out (live just east of des moines) and the roads are not too bad around here. But it just started snowing again, so that may change pretty quickly ;)

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Probably not worth it. If it's a blowout, like it should be, it will be boring, and if it's a nailbiter or if Drake wins it will be extremely embarrassing- worse than the Iowa loss. No win situation for you.

Apr 19, 2006
Besides that Christmas is right around the corner and all you need is something to happen.