How awful is Jimmy Fallon?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I like Dave a lot more than Jay (used to like him a lot back in the '90's), but I would agree. Conan is by far funnier to me than those two. He's more bizarre and has a sense of the absurd.

Holy crap, that's a great comparison. I wonder if he (Jimmy from South Park) was based on Jay Leno?

Totally agree with Conan, def my fav at the moment but will admit he was sub-par the beginning of his late night career but him and Max Weinstein are both great. I'll give Jimmy Fallon the benefit of the doubt for this and give it time to judge fully, so far not that great and his sidekick guy is funnier than him...

I think Jimmy from SP wasn't necessarily based on Leno but the part of his routines where he says Have you seen this? Have you heard of this? Is a play on Leno.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
I think Jimmy from SP wasn't necessarily based on Leno but the part of his routines where he says Have you seen this? Have you heard of this? Is a play on Leno.

There was a recent episode of South Park where they showed Jay Leno doing a monologue, and he said "Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?" It was totally a reverse reference from Jimmy back to Leno. Funny stuff.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
fallon is unwatchable, he is not funny, smart, or clever he is just irritating

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Good hosts do not clap, period. Jimmy giggles too much and he claps for his guests. Jamie Pollard does it too and it bugs the hell outta me. Be classy and introduce your guest (or new coach) with a handshake, not clapping into a microphone.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Good hosts do not clap, period. Jimmy giggles too much and he claps for his guests. Jamie Pollard does it too and it bugs the hell outta me. Be classy and introduce your guest (or new coach) with a handshake, not clapping into a microphone.

I would never even conceive of turning a thread about Jimmy Fallon into an opportunity to bash Jamie Pollard, but you did it. Congratulations.