Holy **** that’s a big win

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Well. We beat a 15-8 team, all be it on the road... op was acting like we just won in Phog Allen. I know Our record at Texa$ has been terrible, I just thought people were getting too excited for 1st week of Feb after beating a team that will be lucky to make the tournament.
Where exactly did I say this was a bigger win than Baylor would have been? Point me to what makes anything of my post get a ‘not sure what op is smoking tonight’ comment.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
5 games at home where we’ll be favored in all 5. Plus we will be favored at UCF and at Cinci. Time to put the pedal down and take care of business.

Yet we’ll still play more ranked teams than any team outside the big 12. It’s a P1 league.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Well. We beat a 15-8 team, all be it on the road... op was acting like we just won in Phog Allen. I know Our record at Texa$ has been terrible, I just thought people were getting too excited for 1st week of Feb after beating a team that will be lucky to make the tournament.

6-3 halfway through hardest conference by miles. That’s something. We weren’t going 2-0 on this road trip huge to get 1 and keep pace.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
@CycloneErik
This guy is in the no fun club too.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Honestly, if you can't get excited about a conference road win against Texas on their way out the door then why are you a sports fan? You must not get a lot of joy out of watching ISU if this win doesn't get you excited because we'll be lucky to get a better road win the rest of the season. In case you haven't noticed those are hard to come by in this league. Here's some advice, lighten up and try to enjoy this rather than tell people they are enjoying it too much and bring them down.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron