Hilton Parking during All State Music Festival

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Does anyone have any details about parking in the Hilton and Scheman lots during the All State Music Festival? I think this is going to happen on the same day as the Iowa State/Oklahoma State football game. All I can find is info about last year's similar situation.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Game Friday, concert Saturday.

Rehearsal parking will probably be over at MWL on Friday.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Yeah it's not as big of a deal as last year when the game and concert were at the same time. This year should be fine. I am not sure if any of the three All-State groups even rehearses at ISC on Friday night. I know that the chorus (by far the largest group) does not so I wouldn't worry about any sort of parking logjam.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Thanks. When I read someone's comment about the All-State Music Festival, I paniced a bit. I was counting on tailgating at Hilton.

Has there been any official statement about Friday night parking?

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Thanks. When I read someone's comment about the All-State Music Festival, I paniced a bit. I was counting on tailgating at Hilton.

Has there been any official statement about Friday night parking?

The official statement will be, if you have a football parking pass, you can park in that spot. Football trumps all other activities that use hilton/CY.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The official statement will be, if you have a football parking pass, you can park in that spot. Football trumps all other activities that use hilton/CY.

How about the Hilton "public lot?" I don't have a parking pass for a designated lot, so I was hoping to use the lot right next to Hilton.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron