Hilton Coliseum set to have new video board this fall

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I noticed in this photo that ribbon board that was mounted between the lower level and balcony is gone. I assume that's being replaced as well with this project?

Makes sense that it would be. It was put in at the same time as the other video board

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I noticed in this photo that ribbon board that was mounted between the lower level and balcony is gone. I assume that's being replaced as well with this project?
Yes ribbon boards are and the boards on the lower level corners.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Corner scoreboards also look to be gone. Makes sense, probably have to pull new cable to tie them all in once installed

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Is it just one screen? Feels like it'll be an overall smaller structure with less screen space? Since the old one had two screens on each side but the new screen is larger than either of the older ones.
Not that I care or do I think it really matters just an observation. It looks cool with the Hilton Magic signage.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Get some closeups of the sisters when we do a look in. Catch Audi‘s smile maybe.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Is it just one screen? Feels like it'll be an overall smaller structure with less screen space? Since the old one had two screens on each side but the new screen is larger than either of the older ones.
Not that I care or do I think it really matters just an observation. It looks cool with the Hilton Magic signage.
One screen and it's much bigger

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron