Heads Up About Tuesday's On That Note

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
HEADS UP ONLY - Do not post to this thread!!

Since this is 2020 the team here at OTN is about to launch our annual Decade Album Series for the 0's. That means I'll be starting on Tuesday evening looking for your favorite albums released in 1970. I will also be accepting albums released in 1960.

The following weeks we will cover 1980, 1990 etc.

DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD. IT IS ONLY A HEADS-UP for you to think/research what releases you are going to cover. We encourage each poster to expound on why the album you post is meaningful to you. You can even provide some personal history of your relationship with the album and the music on it.

We at OTN are already perusing the choices. Time for you to get started too, girls and boys.

See you all Tuesday night or Wednesday.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
HEADS UP ONLY - Do not post to this thread!!

Since this is 2020 the team here at OTN is about to launch our annual Decade Album Series for the 0's. That means I'll be starting on Tuesday evening looking for your favorite albums released in 1970. I will also be accepting albums released in 1960.

The following weeks we will cover 1980, 1990 etc.

DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD. IT IS ONLY A HEADS-UP for you to think/research what releases you are going to cover. We encourage each poster to expound on why the album you post is meaningful to you. You can even provide some personal history of your relationship with the album and the music on it.

We at OTN are already perusing the choices. Time for you to get started too, girls and boys.

See you all Tuesday night or Wednesday.

1970 or 1970's?

Asking for a friend.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
We need a "Whatz the best thang you've heard on Austin City Limits". I seem to channel flip into something cool every other Sunday night. Lot of times peeps I've never heard of before or someone accompanying someone I have heard of.

Last week it was Amythyst Kiah just KILLING this tune she wrote. And how good is she to have Rhiannon Giddens singing as part of the backup? :oops:

#ImJustKCCLone n breakin da rules

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Angie and bawbie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron