Hawks Argue over who was being boo'd....too funny...

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Check out this link to a hawk website my buddy sent me, they're arguing about who someone was booing.....every person in that stadium knew who was being booed but yet they still can argue the point....Classic Hawkeye Fans......If they lose one argument they will start another....

Also, interesting the last entry called us "Cryclowns" funny thing was, last year at JTS, they were the ones in the ref's faces crying about fouls not the Clones!!!

Funny even they say no more excuses - but, IF they lose, the whole fanbase will be back peddlin so fast....The only thing i hope for out of this game is that ISU makes Stanzi look stupid, if we do, it will be interesting to hear all the BANDWAGON Stanzi supporters reeling back their optimism.....And as someone else pointed out, if stanzi was so good, why did he struggle against the IOWA defense in the spring game - if it wasnt him, it must have been his supporting cast that failed to score a touchdown......

If we dominate this vaunted offense, it will be fun watching the wheels fall off the wagon!!!!!

Saturday cannot get here quick enough!!!!!!!

http://hawkeyes.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2277&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Last edited: