Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
No offense, but Garza’s dad writes like a sixth grade girl penning a love note to her bf.

He’s an interesting character. CBS had him mic’ed up during the NCAA Tournament (I think for the Cincinnati game) and he was saying some pretty goofy stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
No offense, but Garza’s dad writes like a sixth grade girl penning a love note to her bf.
Papa Garza was PISSED when he got the nosebleed visiting team seats at Hilton. Rich guys don't take that so well.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I expect Iowa to have a similar season as they had this year. Schedule should be more difficult, so might have a few less wins, but the resulting increase in SOS should offset that. Iowa State, on the other hand...I agree that it will likely be a rough season for y’all, unless Prohm can add an impact transfer.
No

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Weisman(sp) entering the NBA draft to gauge interest and to get feedback. I bet NBA execs will tell him to get the #### out of Iowa City and Frantastics coaching acumen!:)

Reactions: Cytown12

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Weisman(sp) entering the NBA draft to gauge interest and to get feedback. I bet NBA execs will tell him to get the #### out of Iowa City and Frantastics coaching acumen!:)
I don't think the fullback from a few years back is heading to the NBA.

• Funny
Reactions: heitclone

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I expect Iowa to have a similar season as they had this year. Schedule should be more difficult, so might have a few less wins, but the resulting increase in SOS should offset that. Iowa State, on the other hand...I agree that it will likely be a rough season for y’all, unless Prohm can add an impact transfer.
Gotta admit you have learned that your predictions are dog ****, you are starting to hedge far better now coward.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron