Good Iowa jokes. They're pretty funny.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
How does one make a Hawkeye cheerleading outfit......you start with a tent.

What happened when the Hawk cheerleader went swimming........she left a ring around the lake.

What did Ed Podalak say when the Hawk cheerleaders ran on the field......what happened to the sun.

True Hawks may bleed black and gold, but do you know what Hawk cheerleaders bleed......gravy.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Some recent inventions that were started out of EIU....

1. Ejection seats for helicopters.
2. Screen doors for submarines.
3. 2 story outhouses

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
3 guys walked into a bathroom to pee - a Hawkeye, a Panther and a Cyclone.

After finishing the Hawkeye goes to the sink, washes his hands very thourghly, rubbing vigourusly with soap and up to his wrists, between his fingers, ect, then used a paper towel to turn off the sink, and using several more to dry his hands remarking "At Iowa, they teach us to be clean"

The Panther finishes and washes his hands, turning of the water while he lathers the soap and then rinses, using as little water as possible. He then shakes as much water as he can off of his hands and uses a single paper towel to dry his hands, saying "At UNI, they teach us not to be wasteful"

The Cyclone finishes peeing and walks out of the bathroom, saying "At Iowa State, they teach us not to p*ss on ourselves"

mkenney98

Mar 4, 2007
A couple of dudes were walking down the street and strike up a conversation:

dude a: where did you go go college?

dude b: Iowa State

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
A young hotshot lawyer, fresh out of the University of Iowa Law School, decided to go pheasant hunting with a few of his buddies. Finally, after hours of hunting, the lawyer was able to hit a bird that went down behind a group of trees.

The lawyer followed the dogs, but came to a fence line, from where he could see the dead bird. He jumped the fence and headed for the bird when suddenly an Old farmer, wearing his ISU cap, appeared.

Noticing the lawyer's blaze orange hawkeye cap, the farmer said: " What do you think you're doing on my property; didn't you notice that fence?

To which the lawyer responded, "I'd just like to grab my bird and go."

"Nope" said the farmer, "That bird belongs to me now."

"Please?" responded the lawyer

"I'll make you a deal" relplied the Old Man, "we can apply the Three-Hit-Rule - we take turns hitting each other three times as hard as we can, anywhere we can land the hit. When one of us gives up, the other person gets the bird."

Reluctantly, the lawyer agreed.

"Since this is my property, I get to go first." said the farmer

The farmer wound up and landed his first hit directly in the lawyers stomach, making him double over on the ground. The farmer then took his steel toe boots and kicked the lawyer with all his might, right in the jaw. The lawyer flew backwards and was laying on his back on the ground in excrutiating pain. The farmer once more took his boot and planted it squarely in the lawyer's groin. The lawyer let out a huge yelp of pain and curled up in the fetal position.

After a few minutes, bleeding & bruised, the lawyer regained some composure and was able to muster the strength to stand. He said to the farmer. "Now it's my turn old man, and you're never gonna get up when I'm done with you!"

As the lawyer began to wind up for his first blow the old man relaxingly said, "I give up, you win, go ahead and take your bird!"

Last edited: