Getting cyclones.com internationally

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm in India and can't even get the cyclones.com site to load. I want to listen to our guys do the broadcast. Please help!

Here is what I get:

This site can’t be reached
www.cyclones.com took too long to respond.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Tune In App?

I'll try that. In the past, I've been able to play the audio from the cyclones.tv site. Now, I can't even get the site to load. Pretty frustrating as this is the biggest reason I subscribe.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Tune In App?

Thanks. That was easy. I'm still ticked that cyclones.tv didn't work for me. Maybe I did something to mess it up. On Saturday, I just watched the silly little ESPN one-line descriptions of each play. I didn't want to miss our broadcasters for this one. You made it happen for me. You are a true friend of the Clones!

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Being that you are in India I'm guessing it was a problem with internet censorship as something was blocking the site.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Being that you are in India I'm guessing it was a problem with internet censorship as something was blocking the site.

It seems like something like that. However, India is a free democracy (unlike China with its censorship). I think it is some other sort of blocking that is more technological like something is just not compatible. Every other website is accessible (airlines, hotels, CF, Tune In). Just not cyclones.com and cyclones.tv. This would be a crisis if I wasn't going to be back in time to renew season tickets for football!

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Thanks. That was easy. I'm still ticked that cyclones.tv didn't work for me. Maybe I did something to mess it up. On Saturday, I just watched the silly little ESPN one-line descriptions of each play. I didn't want to miss our broadcasters for this one. You made it happen for me. You are a true friend of the Clones!

Glad you got connected. I had the same frustrations with Cyclones.tv website and app throughout football season. I would select "listen live" and get re-directed to a volleyball replay or something of the sort. Once I discovered Tune In, I've never really tried to listen through the website or the Cylones.tv app again.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I just log onto the work virtual machine and load it up. Works like a charm.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Glad you got connected. I had the same frustrations with Cyclones.tv website and app throughout football season. I would select "listen live" and get re-directed to a volleyball replay or something of the sort. Once I discovered Tune In, I've never really tried to listen through the website or the Cylones.tv app again.

FYI, I can now get on the website. Perhaps it is something like cutting out the international connections during a high demand game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron