Get ISU into the Big 10..please

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I've had a night to think about it and...I don't think my mind will change.

The Big 12 is the most corrupt conference in the NCAA. Kansas always gets their ***** sucked by the officials in basketball, 9 other schools will agree with that. Oklahoma and Texas always get their ***** sucked in football, 8 other schools will agree with that.

I don't think the Big 12 wanted Iowa State to lose because it could be Snyder's last game, I think the Big 12 wanted Iowa State to lose because Iowa State having success against the Big 12 makes the Big 12 look weak because Iowa State is supposed to be the bad school.

Obviously it won't happen, but I want the **** out of this conference. **** tradition, Bob Bowlsby and the good ol' boys in charge of this ***** are co ******* rrupt.

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
This conference is set up for a handful of teams to succeed and this conference can’t stand it when we have success. I’ve been saying it for years get our asses into the Big ten.
Out of the question. Delany, tOhio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Maryland and the 7 dwarfs don't want us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron